till we met agene

walking towards tommy i see tubbo fiddling with the enteric cables in the power box. "oh your awake! turn's out it wisent a problem with the generator. somebody fiddled with the power box. unplugged some backup cables to save power and accidently unplugged a vital one. if i just Plug this one then-" suddenly the light's and power whore on agene. "wow tubbs you really know your way around the restraint!!" tubbo blush in incasement "well i spose i kind of do." Wilbur propped up. "don't be so humble tubbo." 

macking there way over to Quackty they looked amused at the fact that he hade woken up. Quackty looked dosed as he wok "w- what time is it?" Wilbur slimed "its time you get of your ass and levee this greasy dump." 

all for of them walked out of the tubburger joint and felt the cold breeze on there buddy. they all tack a berth of fresh air in sink. witch to Quackty brock the silences with a chuckle. "well I'm off tubbo be free to tack the day off." "thank you big Q." Quackty wiped his head around to face Wilbur. then started to walk towards him. "i don't know exactly how but this was your fault!" Wilbur scoffed back. stud by the fact this small man. despite being darned of his energy. still hade enough to target and fight him. "ME lesion her you one eyed buried!" Quackty's calm face sone turned to rage. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME" Quackty stepped on his tiptoes and grabbed Wilbur's colure. this tone of voice shock Wilbur. especially sins he hade just got use to the timed and outwards Quackty he hade just comforted.

still sweeting Wilbur managed to blurt out. "i didn't do it." Wilbur tried to sound a calm as possible so that Quackty wood calm down. "well who the fuck wood then. and why shod i bel-" Wilbur put his thumb one Quackty's lip. just to shut him up. "i was with you the entire time you know that the outage was cased by the power box being fielded with. id have to have left the group to even get close to the box. some outside party probably did it by accident." Wilbur raised his tum off Quackty's lip. and Quackty let go of Wilbur's jumper. "*sigh* that dos mack sense. and it kind was my felt i just kina wanted to show of you know. tommy's pace was just so cool i just-" Quackty looked into Wilbur's eyes or a Berth moment. "never mind. see you later will." Wilbur looking stud at Quackty's sunned admission to defeat he just sued there. "what do i do know. celebrate my victory thro a party." Wilbur concluded he needed to go home and tack a deep think on what to do know. "tommy. I'm going to the van. say and talk with tubbo if you pleas." "kk Wilbur." 

when they cod se he was gone that called out "Ranboo you good to come out know!" Ranboo stumbled out "thanks for helping us btw." tommy responded "what do we do know?" pondered Ranboo. "know? now we what.