the gremlin and the man

Wilbur blinks as his eyes adjust to the light waking up he sees Quackty lying down next to him all tuck in. Wilbur allows him to smile. why does he smile. "it annoying i hate him, i hate his smug face.... so then why do i." Wilbur murmurs and Wilbur looks down at his hands "want to- want to help him. is it because i can relate?? WHAT WHAT IS IT THAT MACKS ME WANT TO-" Wilbur sighs. "forget it you hate him. he hates you. that's how it is." 

Wilbur gets up and stenches and calls out for Tommy. "TOMMY TOMMY WHER ARE YOU IN THIS GOD FORSACKING BURGERE SHOP-" Wilbur herd his voce eco thro the restraint. "yea i can hear you Wilbur. I'm coming." in the second Wilbur goes to look behind him he turned back and tommy apers like a fucking phantom. "AHHHH" Wilbur jumps back in fer. but after seeing tommy his face goes' all cross. "w- you need to stop doing that you prick!" tommy smiles "and you know i never will." tommy sticks his tung out. Wilbur looking him dead in the eye, and suddenly grabs tommy and puts him in a head look. fusing his hear and messing it up. leafing "say your not gona do it agene- say it!" "NO FUCK YOU!!" have screaming have leafing. tommy steps on Wilbur's foot. witch macks Wilbur let go of tommy. not in pain as Wilbur was wherrying some sturdy black platform boots. not he stepped away cus. "TOMMY DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THESE COST" tommy scoffs back "arg gold doubloons arg matey!!!" with that tommy runs of. Wilbur in a "fit of rage." ( more like sibling petty) goes' to cache after him.