why. i wish i new

tw: shelf harem

Quackty rolls down Wilbur sleeves to revel. a bunch of neatly cut scares along his fore arm. this cadent be the work of war they looked thot out and net. almost like a tally chart. that was the part that sent shivers down Quackty's back. it had to be the work of torcher but will had never bein torched (in this way.) so that must meen..

"will why on earth wood you do something like this." this was not the response will thot he wood jet. " i know this looks bad. but i have a reason for this! (its for a good reason.)" Quackty looks mortified by this futile exempt of a excuse for hurting him shelf. but will continues nervously.

" i works like this if i do anything rong thro out the day i cut my self the amount that is equal to how much i fuck up. so if i..... rase my voice at Phil, eat to much, upset anybody mildly. then its one cut. but if i shout at tommy, or Mack him cry, hurt his felling, Mack him fell unconfutable, hurt somebody melty or physically, or kill somebody . i jet up to 5 or more. depending if its really bad."

Quackty cadent say anything for a wile he just looked at will. he got off him and let go of his hand. then said "do you think this is ok will?" "i-" "really?" will was quiet for a moment. "i- i-...... i think i deserve it but i know it not healthy." Quackty looket on with not empathy. not sorrow. but with relatability and humanity. the 2 exact things Wilbur needed. but never got.

 " Wilbur what wood tommy say..." the thot of tommy finding out hit will. hard like as if you brock a  cement blook with a grenade. " i- i don't know..... I'm sorry you weren't supposed to find out about this." "I'm glad i did though. i hop you know i may hate, you but you don't deserve this. " 

Quackty and Wilbur looked at echoer both notes thing about echoer that hade bein left unnoted. 

Wilbur noted how Quackty left eye hade bein left a cloudy mix of grays and whites. left by the scar gaged along his face in a mess and uneven scratch. just almost cutting his lips but missing it and during the scare dawn his cheek.

Quackty noted how Wilbur eyes had bein a poll of dark brown that reminded him of sinking mud because of how deep they seemed. and the way the left of his skin was threaded together with a greenish black thread. almost like a patch on a doll. the patch was tinted green. but its wasn't notable unless you look closely. and how his lips seeded like a ruff out line of a kiss almost like a imprint.

the silences was long. but so much was said.

righter: idn pleas vote up idn :))))