As long as Xie Zhuwei was scared to the point of collapse and she was scared to run around like before, the other guests could only be forced to run along with her.

    During this period, you must not trigger some other scary special effects, and meet a few other scary NPCs?

    Or think about it better, what if they run away? How well that show worked!

    The director crossed his legs and thought happily, as if he had seen the scene of four people being chased by NPCs and running around.

    Under Shen Tinglan's "guidance", the four guests have reached the middle of the maze, and several NPCs held their breaths and waited quietly in the dark.

    As long as the guests pass by here, they must have the confidence to scare the shit out of these poor guests!

    An NPC closest to the guests has tensed up and got ready.

    The face in front of the NPC is covered by long hair, in a traditional Sadako dress. She intends to use this look to scare a few guests, and then she will part her hair and reveal a horrible makeup to deal a heavy blow to their fragile hearts!

    Hearing the footsteps of the guests getting closer, Sadako rubbed her hands excitedly.

    5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Finally, when the guests came, Sadako couldn't wait to jump out!

    Xie Zhuwei and Fang Xiaojia were really terrified, especially Xie Zhuwei, who subconsciously turned around and wanted to run back.

    But when Shen Tinglan asked Yuan Xiao to help with the things before, he secretly told him not to let Xie Zhuwei run around and control her.

    So seeing her subconsciously wanting to run, Yuan Xiao immediately grabbed her arm and dragged her into his arms.

    Netizens were stunned.

    [? ? For a while, I don't know whether to be afraid of Sadako or surprised that our Xiaoxiao suddenly became enlightened...] [

    Ah, this... Are the two of you going to fire CP? ]

    [Actually, I think the two of them are quite a match, and Huanxi's friends are super cute! Usually hurt each other, a friend in adversity sees the truth! ]

    ...

    Seeing that they didn't scare people away, Sadako frowned, thinking that they were denying her scaring skills! Immediately, he decided to show his terrifying makeup and give them a fatal blow!

    She was just about to part her hair when she saw this beautiful and outrageous girl suddenly pointing behind her, "What's that behind you?"

    Sadako glanced back subconsciously, feeling that the neckline behind her suddenly It was pulled, and then something cold was thrown into the clothes.

    Then I heard the beautiful girl say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I accidentally dropped the real spider I just picked up on the ground into your clothes."

    She said sorry, but there was no apology on her face, and there was a hint of gloating at the show.

    The NPC playing Sadako is also a girl. Although she is not afraid of ghosts, she is very afraid of insects and other creatures!

    At this time, the "spider" in the clothes was still falling, and she clearly felt something like a "spider leg" scratching the skin of her back.

    Sadako got goosebumps and stood up in an instant, she screamed and jumped up and shook her clothes vigorously, "Ah, ah, help me take it out, I am most afraid of spiders, oh, oh, help!"