[Pianbao, drink more hot water! If it hurts so much, don't hold on! Fans can understand it! 】

    Shen Tinglan helped Chen Pianpian to sit down on the sofa beside her. Tao Lengyue went to get the score, with a rather smug expression on her face, "It seems that I still have to rely on me for this piano problem!

    " Sit down on the stool and play according to the score.

    Tao Lengyue does not rely on the system to get something for nothing like Chen Pianpian. She has learned the piano at a real price, but the level is not as high as Chen Pianpian showed before.

    Although the playing was not as good as Chen Pianpian's before, but it was finished accurately, but nothing happened in this room.

    Tao Lengyue didn't believe in evil, so she played it again.

    Just after playing this time, the lights in the room suddenly went out, and Tao Lengyue was overjoyed, "This organ is really so clear...Ah!!!"

    Before she finished speaking, a gust of evil wind suddenly blew open the curtains completely, and a frightening female ghost stuck outside the window, showing a sinister and frightening smile at everyone.

    The piano happened to be placed on the edge of the window sill, so Tao Lengyue received the greatest impact!

    She screamed and leaned back, but the piano bench didn't have a backrest, so she leaned over from the bench, fell to the ground with her feet in the air, and kept struggling.

    She usually pays great attention to her image, and now she has no image at all, just like a tortoise whose shell is on the ground and cannot turn over.

Chapter 7

    Jiang Yan has been following Shen Tinglan's side step by step like a little follower, but after the female ghost appeared, his legs went limp. If it wasn't for Shen Tinglan's sharp eyes and quick hands to catch him, he would almost kneel in front of Shen Tinglan.

    Ten seconds later, the curtains were drawn again, and the lights in the room were restored. Other than that, nothing was opened.

    The guests looked at each other.

    Tao Lengyue was afraid that something frightening would appear at the window, and she didn't care about the pain in her body, so she got up and hid behind Cheng Zihuan in embarrassment.

    Lu Xiyan walked over and opened the curtains to have a look, and found that there was nothing unusual on the window. He thought for a while and said, "It should be a punishment mechanism. If you play the piano wrong three times, the punishment mechanism will be triggered." Cheng Zihuan was puzzled, "This

    is What kind of punishment mechanism? It doesn’t hurt or itch.”

    Tao Lengyue screamed and fell off the stool & Chen Pianpian who was so frightened that her face turned pale and lost her expression control & Jiang Yan whose legs were weak and almost knelt down: “… "

    Is this fucking painless? Aren't you insulting us?

    Shen Tinglan went to the piano and took a few sheet music to read carefully, then looked around, put the sheet music on the piano, and picked up the stool to try it.

    Seeing her intention, Tao Lengyue rushed out from behind Cheng Zihuan and snatched the score away.

    "If you don't know how to play the piano, don't try it! What if the punishment mechanism is triggered again!"