The following day was a cold and gray day in late March. The weather had changed overnight, when a backing wind brought a granite sky and a mizzling rain with it, and although it was now only a little after two o'clock in the afternoon the pallor of a late winter evening seemed to have closed upon the hills, cloaking them in mist. Agnes came downstairs happily, she had her arms clasped behind her body while humming a soft tune.

"Why so happy?" Frida asked frowning as she cleaned and dried her cutlery.

"Because my grandparents are back together, duh." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Agnes! No. That is not true. And you may not tell a soul what you heard or saw, do you hear me?" Frida said sternly as she pointed at her with her cane, catching her by surprise. She threw her hands in the air in the form of surrender and nodded her head.

Filippa arrived a few hours later to pick her up again, and Frida was glad that she was leaving again. Even though she loved her more than anything, she couldn't handle the girl for longer now. "I hope she wasn't too much of a bother." Filippa said, taking Agnes's bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

"She wasn't. We had a lot of fun, didn't we?" Frida winked.

"Oh we did, mommy! Last night grandp–" Frida nudged her side quickly. Agnes cleared her throat and pushed Frida's hand away, it tickled her. "I uh... I mean grandma and I, we had a karaoke party." She lied, taking in a sharp breath.

"Alright then. Thanks for having her, mamma. See you soon." Filippa kissed her cheek and took her daughter in her arms before driving back home. Frida sighed as they left and leaned against the door. Finally, she thought. Suddenly she felt butterflies in her stomach when she noticed herself thinking of yesterday night. She didn't have to try to deny from herself that she loved him, too.

2016

"Don't you ever miss Björn?" Frida asked, taking a sip of her drink. They had just reunited in the public after thirty years for Mamma mia! in Stockholm. It was a breezy night and Frida was allowed to stay the night at Agnetha's house before flying back to Switzerland.

"Uh... well I have found myself very happy actually after years of struggling. Why do you ask?" Agnetha frowned. Frida shrugged and laid her head back against the couch as she sighed in confusion. "Frida..." Agnetha sighed. "Would you go back to him if he asked?" She wondered, rubbing her leg.

"Oh I would, Agnetha. I love Henry very much, but Benny... nothing compares. I would go back to him in an instant." She said desperately.

She found herself daydreaming of that moment and quickly snapped back to reality when she realized that all she ever wanted was him. She paced around the living room, reasoning about his sudden attitude. She had so many questions and he was the answer to all of them. She started to feel lonely inside her house, it was getting darker and the sun had disappeared. Henry was out somewhere and she couldn't help herself as she was suddenly on her way to Benny's house. She rang his doorbell multiple times but no one answered the door. Was she too late? She started thinking until suddenly a small car pulled up onto the driveway. Frida let out a smile of relief and waited for him to approach her.

"Frida! My love, what are you doing here?" Benny said, walking towards her. He noticed she was shivering and it was obvious because the weather was cold and she was only wearing a light vest.

"Giving you love." Frida said, leaning forward, keeping strong eye contact as she kissed his lips with force. Benny relaxed at her touch and unlocked the front door causing them to almost fall inside the house. Benny moaned into her kisses as he shrugged his coat off. "I came here for answers." She said breathily as she unbuttoned her blouse.