8

⚠️⚠️!!!TW!!!⚠️⚠️(it's the whole chapter)

"Tubbo, are you... Okay?" The question hit him like a bullet. No one had ever genuinely asked him that. He was silent. "Tubbo?" Ranboo called his name but Tubbo didn't answer. Did he say how he actually was? Should he lie? He somewhat trusted Ranboo and Tommy more than anyone else. "I'm sorry if it was a sudden question, it's just you didn't exactly eat anything at my house and you threw up like twice. I just wanna know if you're okay" Tubbo still didn't say a word. The voices came back just then. He was going to tell Ranboo everything. "Shut up. He doesn't really care and he doesn't want to hear you wine." The voice said. "Yea I'm perfectly fine dude! I just get a little nervous eating at people's houses because I don't do it a lot and I think I accidentally came over when I was sick. I'm feeling a lot better though." He blatantly lied. Ranboo went quiet. He really didn't believe Tubbo, a while back Ranboo went through the same kind of thing. "Tubbo." "Mhm?" "When was the last time you ate." "I.." "I'm sorry Ranboo.." His voice cracked as he started to cry. He quickly muted and got up. The voices now screaming. "Kill yourself! No one wants you." "Tubbo?" "TUBBO?" Ranboo was worried. Tubbo began hurting himself again. "Tubbo I'm coming over" Ranboo didn't care if it was late he didn't want Tubbo to do anything worse they he probably was. Ranboo put his shoes on and climbed out his window onto the roof and jumped to the grass, he stayed on the phone with Tubbo. He knew where his house was and he wasn't too far. But that didn't matter. He would run as long as he needed too to make sure his friends were okay. He was halfway there and still nothing from Tubbo. Tubbo was curled up in a ball crying and covering his ears his arm was all cut up there was blood all over his clothes. Ranboo finally arrived and the door wasn't locked. He carefully went in. Jschlatt was as always passed out on the couch with the TV left on. He closed the door and locked it and carefully ran up the stairs. He guessed which one Tubbo's room was and guessed correct. He opened the door and Tubbo didn't notice. Ranboo hung up his phone and quietly closed the door. He sat down next to Tubbo and he finally saw him. Ranboo saw the blood and the blade. He moved the blade away and Tubbo uncovered his ears. "I'm so sorry Tubbo" he held out his arms slightly for Tubbo to hug if he wanted to. Tubbo's mind was still racing. He didn't want Ranboo to leave if he was too needy. He didn't want him to leave ever. He tried to hug Ranboo but he couldn't get himself to move and accept it. Ranboo could see he was battling with himself so he hugged him. Tubbo was still crying and cried harder. "Please don't leave. I'm sorry.. " "I'm not leaving I promise." He rubbed his back. Tubbo's body hurt so much. Ranboo hugged him tight enough for Tubbo to smile ever so slightly. Tubbo pulled away looking at his arm and finding bandaged in his drawer. Ranboo helped put them on his arm and he wiped Tubbo's tears out of his eyes and off his face. Ranboo held Tubbo's hand and ran his thumb over his nuckles. Tubbo couldn't look Ranboo in the eyes. He felt bad Ranboo came all the way here. Ranboo hadn't really seemed to mind. He was still holding his hand. "Tubbo" Tubbo looked up, his eyes trying to not look at Ranboo's. "Tubbo I'm so sorry I didn't do anything sooner." Tubbo felt as if his mouth was sewed shut. He just hugged Ranboo again. Tubbo heard footsteps. He looked up quick and quickly turned his lights off and put himself to block the door. "Shit." He thought. They waited. Both boys not saying anything. It went quiet. Tubbo breathed out the breath he had been holding. Tubbo went back to sitting with Ranboo. "Sorry my dad gets angry if I'm not asleep." Suddenly the door was swung open. Tubbo pushed Ranboo out of the line of schlatt's fire of his bottle. Tubbo was hit in the head. He was immediately dizzy. Ranboo froze. Schlatt started yelling. He dragged up Tubbo by his hair. Ranboo was frozen with fear. "WHO THE FUCK IS HE. SO YOUR GAY NOW? YOU'RE A F@GGOT NOW? I WILL NOT HAVE THIS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE. YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE LONG ENOUGH. YOUR MOTHER LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU. PACK YOUR SHIT. SINCE YOU WANNA BE GAY. YOU CAN GO LIVE WITH YOUR F@GGOT BOYFRIEND." Ranboo saw Tubbo's eyes glossen with emptiness. "OUT." schlatt said slamming the door and Tubbo flinching. Tubbo looked at Ranboo, crying. Ranboo immediately got up and hugged him. "Why am I so worthless" he said, tears flooding back out. Ranboo brushed Tubbo's hair out of his face and looked him in the eyes. "Tubbo, you are not worthless, your dad is just heartless. You can stay with me, alright?" Tubbo couldn't help but cry. He nodded and Ranboo helped him pack his things. Tubbo grabbed the small blanket and the pillow he had along with his bee plush. Ranboo grabbed his chargers and laptop along with his backpack. Ranboo opened the door and they walked out of the house and made their way to Ranboo's.