I. Many Talents Are No Skills - v1.1

Start from the beginning

Apparently, I did not have enough time to sleep and or to study. However, this had nothing to do with the fact that I was too relaxed and that I had preferred to be lazy. Rather, I was so busy with the packing and preparation that I forgot to do my homework on what I needed to study for the upcoming entrance exams. However, at least I could still remember the lessons that I had learnt; they were  more or less the same as the materials used for junior high school. Beforehand, I had also read the required materials for the exam, although I didn't really treat them that seriously.

Then, my computer-like brain tried to work out how to solve the questions on the exam papers, whilst waiting for the time to pass. Apparently, the method I had used before was quite effective in tackling these exams. Considering the sheer number of tricky problems I had to solve.

"I will just approach these problems the way I usually do." or so did I thought.

Hence then, speaking of which, I had issues of the way these entrance exams were conducted, as not only they hadn't provided any of details regarding the rules and or procedures, but also the lack of information for which students that will be placed in which class, not to mention the fact that such high school hadn't been surrounded by sufficient information whereas I could have learnt more about this institution; this is odd considering that these entrance exams were all computerized, or commonly known as the computer-based exams.

And apparently, since this school was built in a private island, there had been a little to none information whereas I could do research on my own by surfing into my internet browser before I had had accepted to this school. Such bizarre unknowing, for an illegitimate reason, somehow aroused my already imminent curiosity to understand this school which faculty is completely afforded by the government to facilitate students here.

And I heard that there would be more than meets to eye when it comes to what facilities that were given to support the living of these students, who should have abided to the conducts of this high school, including a dozen of restrictions that overall were related to cutting their connection from the outsiders and third-party.

Ergo, I couldn't help but wondering how my life as a teenager at high school would be, considering if these people indeed are talented regardless skills they possess.

And what about me? Well, apparently I have as many- no, a dozen talents means nothing without abilities. A talent is a set of innate abilities, whereas it is nothing more than an unrefined jewel, which portrays you as merely untouched by abilities, but possessing none of the skills necessary to survive is more or less detrimental compared to mastering some form of skills.

1.3 - MY DREAM-ALIKE SCHOOL LIFE: HAD THE DESCARTES DEMON EXISTED
"Ayanokouji-kun, are you all right?"

Oh no, it was coming. That creature was here again. And here it comes, that very much-dreaded nightmarish situation I feared at most. And at the very moment when I had acted as if I was already 'dead', such a being by all of sudden emerged to haunt my life forever.

It was a demon who would force me (napping) to wake up to reality.

While then, Dmitri Shostakovich's 11th symphony was playing in my brain. This song composition perfectly described my current predicament: a feeling of desperation similar to people being chased by a demon, as if the end of the world was rapidly approaching.

And even with my eyes closed, I know. Had this Descartes demon really existed, it would have been right next to me. I could feel the devil's foreboding presence beside me, waiting for the slave to awaken... Now that I am a slave, how can I escape from this situation...? To avoid any further danger, I made use of my computer-alike brain to quickly find then simulate the answer.
Conclusion... Pretend not to hear anything while you are 'dead'. I called this method: "Feigning fainting". And with this strategy, I will be able to overcome my difficulties quite easily. And no, this is not quite an indicator of me suffering from some kind of somatic symptom disorder, let alone Munchausen syndrome by or not by proxy; it's something different, I will explain:

If the person who did the talking is a nice person, she will ignore him then say, 'Fufufu~ Well, It's all right if you insist to not wake up. If you don't wake up, I'm going to tickle and hug you from behind, hehehe~'. And even patterns like 'Aw, too bad! I'll kiss you if you don't wake up, okay? Chuu~~' is also fine, especially if it were to be done on the forehead, cheek, especially if I were to be lucky enough.

"If you don't wake up in 3 seconds, you will get a punishment."

Alright, hold on... how did she know?

"Okay wait, what do you mean by 'punishment' here?"

Oh no, she figured it out, she got me. Within less than a second, the 'feigning fainting' strategy was foiled as I succumbed to threat. Yet still, I refused to raise my head and continued to resist.