Chapter 49 : My Safe Place

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What ? I was just counting" she shrugged.

I turned my head to that culprit.

"Seriously Ryder ?" I looked at him in disbelief.

He glared at me out of habit. But shrugged like nothing happened.

Yes, Ryder is also in this class.

And from that day, he is behaving totally different. I mean, like he is not his own self. A total different one. I mean, like- ohhh fuck I don't know what to tell and how to explain this.

In short, this is 23rd time in 2 days when he is complimenting me, before apologizing.

I don't even know what's going on in his mind. But I am ignoring it. Atleast trying to ignoring it.

Bell rings as everyone slowly started leaving the class.

we came out of the class as Pari packed her bag

"They are on Football ground, let's go" we sprinted there.

"Hey beautiful Girls" Alex winked.

"Hey Beautiful Girls' Ugly Bestfriends" I winked back. Pari giggled at that, while boys just glared at me.

"You know what, who said you are a girl ? The only girl present here is Pari" Ivan smirked at me.

I glared at him.

"I am a girl"

"You are not" Alex argued.

"I am"

"Am not"

"I am"

"Am not"

"I am"

"Am not"

I smirked and "Am not"

"Yes, we know you are not" Alex laughed at me.

"Aww, do you think you can play this word game with us, baby ?" Ivan cooed at me. Faked.

I glared at him.

"I think that this baby here, yes our lovely, Raven Wilson. She forgets that the principal of the school in which she is studying now has taken tuition from us." Both laughed at Alex's statement and highfived each other.

I glared at both of them.

"I. AM. NOT. A BABY" I stomped my feet as well as crossed my hands on my chest.

"And we believe you" Ivan said as again they both laughed.

"Heyyy, don't laugh at my bestfriend, guys" My bestfriend, Pari defended me, as I give them smug look.

"Pari, but she is baby" Alex told her. Seriously.

"Heyy, don't offend her." She again defends me.

I Smirk at them.

"Pari, but-" She raised her hands in mid to stop Ivan.

"No buts Ivan, Babies Never like to hear that they are babies. They loves to hear that they are Big girl, isn't it Rav ?" She winked at me.

I stared at her. The smirk that was earlier on my lips, long gone. I looked at her in disbelief.

Did she just betray me ?

Alex and Ivan looked shocked for a second before laughing their ass out.

I looked at all of them before turning my heels towards another bench. I scoffed at them and sit on that bench, alone, before scrolling through my Instagram.