CHAPTER 11

"Nhg.. Ah--"

He kiss her as if her lips is the only way to breath while making her breathless on the other.

Sinapo niya ang magkabilang pisngi nito at sinubukang ilayo ang mukha para makabawi ng hininga pero gamit ang isang kamay ay gumanti ito at hinawakan ang panga niya para lalong laliman ang halik nito.

Is he serious? She's going to suffocate at this rate.

"N-Need to b-bre--"

"Hah.."

"Ngh.. Haa."

"J-Juval--"

She can't seem to budge him off despite using a maximum of her strength and curse herself because despite having a hard time breathing due to his kisses, it only makes her lips down there salivate at how passionate he's so into her.

"C-Can't brea--"

"Hmm."

A tongue enter her mouth and her head starts spinning. What was he doing to her? Are kisses supposed to make you lose your wits end like this?

I can't breath....

This feeling is so good that she wants to experience them a million times more so she can't die while only doing it once is she?

She clasped his face so hard this time at gamit ang lahat ng lakas niya ay pinilit niyang itulak pababa ang mukha nito at hindi niya tinigilan hanggat hindi nito pinapakawalan ang mga labi niya.

Finally, after almost using all the strength of her arm muscle, she manage to break free from their kiss and immediately gasp for air.

"What was that?" she asked him incredulous only to realize that she had pushed his face so hard on her breast and it might be his turn now to suffocate.

"Oh, sorry. We're going at it so intensely I pushed you too hard." aniya habang inaangat ang mukha nito.

Pinanayuan siya ng balahibo.

His face looks crazed.

He was breathing heavily but it does not seem to be due to out of breath katulad ng nangyari sa kanya.

It's more of like he's controlling something he can no longer suppress.

"If you want me on your breast darling, all you have to do is ask."

"No, I didn't mean--"

Still using one hand, Juval pull up the end of her blouse up to her neck exposing her supple chest in his plain view. Okay...despite being a virgin.. she had Cole and others before him that she shares intimate moments like this so it's not new for her to be exposed like that.

Pero bakit pakiramdam niya ay iyon ang unang beses na naging hubad siya sa harap ng isang lalaki? Dang, she even still had her bra on--

*ripped*

Did he just torn them off?

Her thoughts stilled at the moment at napatingin na lang sa bra niyang initsa ni Juval sa ere. As if loosing patience sa dami ng sagabal para magawa nito ang gusto nito.

He singlehandedly ripped them off her. So much strength that it immediately gave away she didn't even felt them. He's a beast. Napalunok siya. This man in front of her is so hot and wild. What would happen if she gets too close and burn from the scorching flame.

"I think we should stop--"

He chuckle completely cutting her off.

"Stop? Oh darling.." he said with eyes full of intensity. "We don't stop until we're satisfied."