15.ㅤ Mrs. Blue Post-it

"I'm pretty sure that person has their own reasons

"I'm pretty sure that person has their own reasons." It was Jungwon's turn to avoid Hani's gaze. He coughed awkwardly and set his eyes down the test papers which were messily lying at the table.

Jungwon stopped giving Hani the blue post-its because he was already getting her attention as Jungwon, and he was making her happy as himself. So, he definitely did not expect Hani to care about the blue little post-its he once gave her everyday.

Exams were nearing, but the only thing in Jungwon's mind was to prepare Hani for it. Still, the tutoring sessions did help him a lot in recalling the lessons, and Hani easily understood the topics, so when he makes mistakes, the girl is there to correct him.

"I should go and buy some pencils for the upcoming exams while I still remember it." Jungwon excuses himself before standing up to go to the stationery section, where students can buy common school materials.

This is actually where he buys the blue papers.

He did not have to find his way, knowing the direction to where the blue post-its are as if it's in the back of his hands.

Meanwhile, in the distance, Hani giggled lightly. She knew what she did when she mentioned the blue post-its. Hani doesn't know where she took the courage to say it— but she did. And she's been laughing inside her mind ever since she saw the flustered look on Jungwon's face.

Of course, she also did not fail to notice his red ears.

She continued to stare at his figure as he sneakily took a set of blue post-its to his hand, probably thinking that she wouldn't know.

Hani found Jungwon's attempt to keep the secret hilarious. Initially, she mentioned the secret admirer to see if he'd confess that he was that person, right then and there.

He thought he was doing good, but she knew right from the start. In all honesty, she found it admirable of him, his effort. That's mainly why she fell in love with him.

And yes, she— indeed— fell in love with Yang Jungwon. His looks, personality, everything. He's perfect.

Jungwon paid for the pencils and post-its, yet sneaked the latter inside the pocket of his orange jacket. He then came back to their table and acted normally, though Hani could see right through him.