Hearing what the clerk said, the residents who had eaten fried dough sticks and other pasta immediately looked at their physical condition.

    Looking at it this way, I was immediately surprised.

    Their physical condition is really full.

    At first, I thought it was a deliberate promotion by this store, but I didn't expect it to be true...

    "How did you do it?" Mei Li, who was on the side, was immediately taken aback.

    "This is the special skill of our chef."

    "Is he a professional?" Mei Li couldn't help asking, she heard the lord mention before that some chefs become professionals, and the food they cook will have a Special effects, after knowing it, she has been working hard in this direction.

    Maybe it's because she has been focusing on making delicious food after she became a chef, so her experience points are constantly rising. She has reached level nine without knowing it, and will soon become a professional at level ten. She has already made up her mind that she will become an auxiliary professional and focus on cooking food. If she can make food with such special effects, then she will not have to worry about her life in the territory in the future.

    "He is not a professional, but he has learned the skills in advance, probably because he has a talent for food!" The clerk is a survivor of the earth, and he is very sensitive about having skills in advance, especially the skill cards that know people in other territories After being robbed, they seemed to be more careful in this territory, and deliberately released rumors in the territory that they are not professionals who can appreciate their skills by doing too much.

    There were too many rumors, and those residents believed it. After many survivors on the earth were able to release their skills, they did not attract much attention in the territory. Instead, many residents also practiced hard to appreciate the skills. !

    "That's great." Mei Li said enviously, she also knew about this, and she kept her career for a while later, always feeling that she was about to succeed, but unfortunately, she never realized it.

    "You will too." The clerk said politely, he also knew that Mei Li was the master chef of the cafeteria!

    "Thank you." Mei Li smiled slightly, and then looked at her husband and children beside her, "Let's go, let's go to another store."

    This

    store will always be open, and there will be food, and they can come back anytime. Come.

    "Yeah, I want to see the toys." Bill said quickly, his eyes sparkling.

    "Okay, I'll buy one for you later." Mei Li said loudly, they are not as poor as they were when they first came here, so they are naturally willing to spend more money for their children.

    "Yeah!" Bill suddenly became excited.

    Then the family continued to walk towards the previous shop hand in hand.

    Later, in the toy store, Bill valued a jigsaw puzzle of a big tiger. After buying it, the family continued to eat and shop, and bought a lot of things on hand.

    And there are many people like Meili's family, they basically hang out in one store, and buy some food, drink, play and other things they are interested in, and if they are not interested, they just hang out for a while and then go to the next one .

    It can be said that with these residents who join in the fun, all the shops are basically overcrowded. After all, there are only 20 shops here with a population base of more than 3,000. Can there not be many people?