Slender x Infected Reader

Start from the beginning

What in the world?! It had only been twenty-four hours and it was like the dog did a complete one eighty turn on them! She had managed to get some blood from the dog which was no easy task and she wanted to know what it was that was making him so aggressive. It wasn't rabies which she could easily recognize, so she wanted to figure out what else the dog had. She needed to know in case it can transmit to creepypasta. She takes the vile of blood to her room where she had a little lab so she can analyze and run tests on the blood. Her face pales at what she sees inside the blood cells. She had only heard about it in movies! Was this really a legit thing?

She quickly draws some of her blood and puts it under the microscope. She stumbles back into her chair when she sees the results. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. She disposed of everything and cleans it up before hurrying to Slender's office, knocking urgently on the door.

"Enter," She hears him call.

"Slender, we're in trouble," Y/N says, setting down the papers. "Me and the dog have the T-Virus."

"Wait, that's real?!" He cries, grabbing your notes and results and looking through them.

"What are we going to do?" You ask him. "It has no cure. You either die or have to ride it out."

"We'll watch the symptoms," Slender assures her. "It'll all be okay. The dog transmitted it through his bite so you can't have any physical contact with anyone."

"Y/N!" Splendor cries, Slender immediately stopping him from hugging you.

"We have an emergency. Y/N contracted the T-Virus. We have a dog that gave it to her. We can't afford any contact with any of her bodily fluids."

"So what do we do?" Trender asks, Offender hot on his heals.

"Isolate her and wait it out. See if we can maybe find a cure," Slender explains. "Y/N, you're going to need to stay in your room. No contact with anyone."

"Alright," She tells him. Make sure you sanitize everywhere I've been and be careful with the dog. He's aggressive."

The four brothers nod and Y/N heads back to her room and closes the door. She sinks down do the floor and holds a hand over her mouth as she cries. Was she going to die?! Was she going to be forced to leave everyone behind?! She just wanted a hug. She wanted so desperately for Slender to hold her. Suddenly nausea overwhelms you and you rush to your private bathroom where you throw up. You groan when it stops, your entire body cold bug somehow sweating. You see something out of the corner of your eye, twisting your head quickly and regretting it as it makes you get sick again. Probably the sun playing with shadows. The disease killed people within the first seventh two hours. If she couldn't fight it off or they couldn't find a cure, she was as good as dead.

~~48 Hours Later~~

Y/N snarls as she throws everything off her lab table, glass shattering against the floor. She picks up her table and throws it hard across the room, watching it break and splinter. She throws the books off her shelf before shoving it down as well.

"STAY AWAY!" She screams, picking up books and launching them at the black figure in bed room.

She grits her teeth when it just keeps moving, destroying your room in your haze of fear and anger.

"Y/N! Y/N, calm down!" Slender cries, entering your room in a hazmat suit.

"Don't even think about touching me," You growl, chucking books at Slender.

"Y/N! You need to fight! This isn't you!" Slender cries as he tries to come over.

"STAY AWAY!" She screams, grabbing her bedside table and throwing it at Slender.

She eventually tires herself out and Slender comes over to her panting form. He scoops her into his arms and carries her to the bed where he tucks her in. She clutches her head as it pounds hard, about to slam her head against her the wall when Slender stops her. He pulls a box from his pocket that's full of syringes, Slender pinning her down to keep her from running away.

"We have one that we're going to try. See if it helps fight the virus. The rest is a muscle relaxer, stuff for the pain, and sleep medicine." Slender explains, injecting all four syringes into Y/N's body.

He slowly releases his hold on her, gently stroking her hair until the medicine kicks in and she falls asleep. He sighs and gets up, taking the empty syringes out with him. He returns to the lab where Doctor Smiley was. As soon as he heard about Y/N he cancelled all his stuff and rushed home to help. Slender gets decontaminated in a tent in front of Y/N's door. Shedding the hazmat suit and exiting the tent once he's sanitized.

"It's in her. Let's hope it works," Slender sighs, eyeing the panting dog in its kennel.

The most recent medicine seemed to help the dog so they were hoping it would Y/N as well.

~~24 Hours Later~~

Y/N screams in pain as it feels like her head is being torn apart. She was fighting herself. The anger from the virus verses her willpower and it hurt her head as they battle it out. She clutched her head in her hands as she pants. She goes between kneeling and throwing stuff in her room. It was in absolute ruins but she found she didn't care. Breaking stuff made her feel better so she keeps doing it. She rushes to the bathroom and dry heaves into the toilet. She had nothing left in her stomach. She wasn't eating and she was barely drinking anything. With the pain it was impossible to keep anything down. She lays m against the cold tile floor as her body seems to just keep getting hotter.

"Slender.....," She whimpers, her vision going dark.

She's back in her bed when she wakes up, a cold towel on her head. She didn't feel like she was about to die from being too hot. Her body was still burning from the fever and she was exhausted but not nearly as warm. The anger had given way to exhaustion and she just wanted to sleep. She comes into focus and Slender is sitting with her stroking her hair, a bucket of ice water beside him. He's still in his hazmat suit but he's sitting close to her.

"Hey. You doing okay?" He asks you gently.

Was she....? Now that she focused on it her head wasn't even hurting that bad and she didn't feel blinded with anger. She was.....relaxed.

"Better now that I woke up to you. Even in the suit," She tells him.

"We're not out of the woods yet but things are looking up. Once your fever breaks we don't need the sanitizing stuff." He explains gently.

"That'll be nice," She chuckles. "How long do I have with you?"

"Another hour. Want me to read to you?" He asks her.

"Please," She tells him.

He suddenly picks her up and sets her in his lap. He relaxes against the wall with a few carefully propped pillows letting her lay on top of him. He opens up a book and begins reading to her. She nuzzles against him as he reads to her, falling back to sleep after a little while. Sh. given another week but the antidote Doctor Smiley made had worked wonders on her and the dog. Everyone helps Y/N clean up her room and get new furniture inside, telling her how much they had missed her. The first thing she doss as soon as she could be freed was to hug Slender tight. She nuzzles into his chest and inhale his scent, feeling contentment wash over her. He was her partner after all.

She heads to the infirmary for one last check up from Doctor Smiley, being assured she had successfully fought off the virus. Apparently what was in the syringe only eased symptoms. He explains that he had tested on the dog and the best he could do was keep Y/N and the dog alive and give them a fighting chance. Their bodies did the rest, hence why she had to wait a week despite having her fever break on the sixth day. Doctor Smiley also explains that she had nearly died due to the fever but Slender had gotten to her in time. She was relieved he found her when she did. Slender then leads you back to his room, earning a yelp and a laugh from Y/N when the dog suddenly knocks her down.

"Hi! That's a far cry from you biting," She laughs as the dog licks her face. "I'm glad you're okay too. Why's he in your room?"

"You found him so he's your responsibility. He's not allowed on the bed but he can stay with us," Slender explains, helping Y/N up and scratching the dog's head.

"You hear that? You never have to hurt again," Y/N coos gently. "Welcome to your forever home."