Uta and the Grand Line.

Começar do início

"Have you seen the amount of manga Uta reads?" Abell mutters.

"Shojo?" Pitch asks as he eyes gleam.

"A whole lot of it." Abell snickers.

"I bet she imagines that the protag is Lu..."

"ANYWAYS!"

All eyes were on Uta as her cheeks flush beet red.

"If we're all accounted for, I can assume we will begin our journey in a few days?" Uta asks.

"We're good." Abell said, giving Uta a thumbs up while Pitch nodded along.

"Gordon?" Uta asks.

"It seems to me that I need to get a suitcase packed." Gordon said standing up. "I'll make sure to get things ready in the meantime."

"Alright, everyone!" Uta yells excitedly. "Let's all get ready to start our next trip!"

During the next few days, Uta and the others made preparations since the trip is going to be a long one. Probably the longest trip yet. Uta packed music sheets, clothes for the group, and a pair of headphones. Abell brought to the ship a small wooden podium and speakers, money for shopping and pit stops, weapons in case they get attacked, and a pop up stand. She also made sure to bring aboard their navigating equipment. Pitch brought two guitars, keyboard, and a soundboard. She has also made sure to bring tools and cleaning products in case something goes wrong with the instruments. Gordon brought food, drinks, cooking materials, and a portable stove. The next few days went by faster than anyone would have thought.

"Is everyone ready?" Uta asks as she and the three members stand on board the Shanty.

The crew nods and Uta smiles. She raises the anchor and Pitch lowers the sail. Abell took the wheel and the boat picked up speed. The location of Elegia is close to where the Red Line is, so crossing over the Calm Belt isn't as tough and into the Grand Line isn't as tough as most would think it is. There are multiple ways to cross over to the Grand Line other than going to Loguetown and then to Reverse Mountain. Along the walls there are small passages where civilians and government officials pass through which are heavily guarded. Most are unaware of these passages, but due to his status as a former king, Gordon has access to passing.

"This is mighty convenient." Pitch comments as she watches Gordon talk to one of the guards. "We're lucky to have him, right Uta?"

"I value him as my teacher and the man who watches over me." Uta said sternly. "Being a royalty has nothing to do with it."

"As expected." Abell laughs. "Hoist up the sails since the current will guide us through the tunnel."

The torrent takes the Shanty through the cave and out the other end. It will be another few hours before the ship can reach the Grand Line and until then, the crew will need to watch out for pirates and sea monsters. Thankfully, Uta, Abell, and Pitch were all more than capable of handling themselves, so there wasn't much worry. Abell and Gordon pull out a map and begin looking through it to figure out where they should go first. Going through Paradise wouldn't be that hard as the teens have enough experience to navigate through tough weather and obstacles. Eventually, the four sailed to an island where a small nation resides. The first reaction for the crew was how big the island is.

"Everyone, here's are first stop." Uta gasps as she and her crew looks up in the air. "Dolomis Peaks."

The island is basically one giant mountain that is split down the middle in two. The crew has heard about and saw pictures of the place, but seeing it in person is a whole different story. Uta spared no time as she eagerly told her companions and hurried to the island as her excitement got the best of her. When they arrived, the civilians on the islands greeted them with applause and cheer which made it clear that they all knew Uta and were aware of her arrival. The civilians are all animal pelt clothing and unusually large earrings of all shapes. Once they docked the ship and proceeded to meet the people, the crowd made way for a tall man. The four could tell that this man is of great importance just from a glance. His clothes were more colorful than the townspeople and is also wearing an impressive war bonnet. His arms and neck had scars of various sizes and his eyes were sharp. The man's long brown hair ends with several colorful beads that bind his locks of hair together.