Chapter seventeen secrets part one

?????'s P.O.V

So now I was talking to head master grim about enrolling in this school it would be the best. may as well catch up with the gang so I flew to Bridget's room and saw oh right presious annoying James I HATE HIM! He would always come to family nights because he's our villain. It stinks well I went to Bridget's room to see her. I went and walked in all eyes on me.

Bridget's P.O.V

After my brother alistair saved us I went straight to my room to sleep it was cold and all I wanted to do is cuddle of course with my cat! His name is chip he is so fat and cute. While James was reading like always and I was laying in bed on my bed on my phone I was just in my pjs minding my own biz when a dark black figure came in and I screamed and jumped. Then i looked and saw a person I hated but also feared.

Jims P.O.V

After Bridget and James went back to there room I started to talk again to cuped about love I told her my problem with James page and briget but cuped was even stumped at this I didn't not even know where to began with the fact she was in love with James that weirdo I hated him and I knew I always will. Only cuped knew how I felt she is going threw the same issues as me. But at that point I just wanted to tell her how I feel she is so nice. I really wanna tell her so i bid cuped a good bye and thanked her I walked right up to Bridget's room knocked on the door and heard a loud scream. I kicked the door open and saw her screaming and jumping. with a black shadow in front of her I acted fasted and grabbed a shovel that was around cause she must have been gardening and hit this figure over its head. However it was to late I saw James trying to save Bridget by putting her out the window to hide in the roof. I thought smart thinking, but I shook it off and he stopped and looked back at me and saw the guy on the floor and called Bridget back up but there was no response we looked out and saw she was about to slip she cried out "help me please i am about to slip!" She was about to slip on the ice that was there from the winter and there was freezing water below half of it was already frozen so I screamed back "ok Bridget you have to stay calm! Ok?" "I c-can't!" There Bridget slipped!

Watching the one you love fall and may die is so bad. I jumped out the window and cought her in mid air so I had my arms wrapped around her falling so I said "I LOVE YOU BRIDGET!" " I LOVE YOU TOO!" She called back then I blacked out

To be continued......

A/N
I am so sorry I made this chapter so so short next week I'll make it long again sorry.😔