Chapter four my point of view!

Jims P.O.V

"I want to still be friends with both of them" Bridget said gracefully
"I don't know maybe you should re think and just let them chill out" I said
"Whatever" Bridget said

As I looked down at my paper I saw my drawing of Bridget she is so beauty ful so I quickly hid the paper and put it in my binder after ward I took a stare at her and I feel the whole world stops and looks at her she is so pretty and her eyes are a pretty blue like a river full of love I feel for her, and her hair is a rich golden blonde! I can't stop liking her!

"Mr. Beanstalk" Baba Yaga said
"Umm yeah" I said
"I told you your excused class is over" Baba Yaga exclaimed
"Ok bye" I mumbled
"Bye sir" she said

I went straight to my dorm to think and think some more. what should I do? She is in love with someone else. and that someone else is not me. so now I don't know what to do I think there's a true hearts day dance I'll ask her then yeah!
As I walked into the cafeteria I saw her sitting with Jack and walked over.

"I am so glad we are back together" Jack said in love
"Yea" she said nervously
"What's wrong?"
"No! No! nothing!" She said

But I knew something was missing because she did that cute thing with her eyes were she twiches a little so she is lying to his face YES! She might not trust him and I have a shot. THAT DUMB BLOAK! He Can't seriously ask her........, could he? I wanna be with her forever!i wonder if I asked her she would say yes? As I was walking over to her I got stopped by a girl with short white and black hair and beautyful green eyes I wondered who she was but anyway she said!

"Oh hi" in shock I said
"Hello I'm curilla deVille" she said
"Wow might I say your a devil" I said
"Thanks darling" she said with a British accent!
"I can tell your a villain. I explained
"Well I was hoping you can show me around?" She inquired
"Umm sure" I said frantic
* walked down the hallway*
"Curilla!" A boy that look half man half dog screamed!
"DOUG YOU MADE IT TO EVER AFTER HIGH!" Curilla bellowed
" I did" he said
*hugged tightly*

I felt singled out like both of them hugged and walked in the hallway together. So I was going back to the cafeteria to ask. But the Time I went over to the table where she was sitting i had no confidence! So I sat at my normal table with Robin Hood, and The Huntsman uhh I let out a loud sigh and my friends asked me what was wrong so I ex calmed about the whole thing and robin said "oh well sorry about that but you need a cupcake." He says giving me a cafeteria cupcake.