Chapter five 102 dogs

Bridget's P.O.V

i was in the cafiteria. with Jack me an him were having lunch when i saw jim sitting with all his friends. But i noticed that he looked worried like when i dont turn in a class project on the day its due or when i did not do my homework or miss a charmnastic meeting. But i still dont know whats up so, i picked up my tray and walked over to his table and i got stoped by a freak with black and white hair.

"hello? darling" she said with a thick british accent

"oh hi" i said

" i am curilla de vill" she exclamed

" Thats nice i am bridget wonderland." i said

" well see you around" she said with a smerk

i knew something was up wih her. So, i grabbed jim and followed her she took a passage way down from the library. so once again we followed and found so many twist and turns, but finally we were there in a mine with seven cole diggers what! the seven dwerves. However she just passed threw them like it was nothing so we passed threw them aswell but whatever she was hiding was about to be unleshed. then our walk came to a stop she had stopped. i held jims chest cause i was scaired i have always had fear of being in underground tunnels but we got threw it. or he got threw it. she was unleashing a spell to a person i knew because these pass days i have been taking a class to teach me spells."take one spell make it break this curse will be lifted and not be fake" she said and a man bersted from a dark ball of light!

"Hello deary" a gold man said

" your BACK! i missed you" they hugged

" well that is weird i feel like i have seen someone like him before?" jim wispered

" who?" i said

" i cant remember" jim said

" Lets get out of here" the man said

so we followed them out but lost them. so we noticed the time we were in that mine for an hour and missed the first twenty minutes of our class so jim to me to the cafe school was almost over so every one would be out i think i might like jim but when ever i try to make a decision Jack is breathing down my neck to date him. so i think this time i will do the talking for myself.

"So i got all of my homework done what about you?" jim asked

" yeah i always do" i said with a smerk

" I am not good in homeck can you" he said but i stopped him midway

" WHO IS THAT?" i said in shock

"that is Curilla?" jim said

" lets go talk to them" i said when we walked over

" hello darling what are you guys doing out of school so early?" Curilla asked

"we ditched, who is he?" i asked

" i am rumplestiltskin" he said

" i knew you looked familar!" as jim grabbed his sword!

" fine a duel lets do this!" Then rumple grabbed a sword

"GO JIM! i shouted

" go Rumple this shouldn't take all day." carina called

As they hit a short end, both had clothes ripped and cuts but stopped after awhile. we did not know who won but, i hoped jim won. instead we called it a tie. Later me and jim went back to my dorm and i asked how he khew him and he said they were bestfriends until Rumples dad got locked away so everyone was after his son Rumple so jims mom moved away from there old villige and found a new one and lived there until jim was fifteen but on jims fifteenth birthday they heard in the news that Rumple had been locked away and kept under a sleeping curse by the evil queen. jim also told me that another reason he moved was because Rumple would hang out with all of the villains sons and daugters. just another reason to ask Rumple more questions.

"hey jim i have to go its getting late but everything you did today was very brave" i said walking out when he grabbed my hand spun me around and kissed me!

"i i umm he said" as the clock struck 12:00 i ran out cause i saw Jack walking past jims dorm. so i ran past him said hi and bolted to my dorm and i saw darling packing up and asked why she told me that she was moving in dorms with the new student Bell. i needed someone to talk to sence she was moving dorms so i called my friend Cinderella and told her what happend she said that the next time you see him ask him if im your girlfriend i took the advise but, really i knew i was not going to do that so i hung up and called my other friend malificent she said give him a nice grin and tell him that i am not ready for another relationship she also told me Asher might be transfered to charming high. i told her that was cool and it was getting late so i hung up again. then layed on my side of the room getting ready for bed. i was all alone with two sides of the room when i heard a really loud knock on my door and opened it. i cant belive it was her!