Chapter three goings getting Tough!

Bridget's P.O.V

"Oh hey Jack?" I said
"Hi" Asher said
"What are you doing Bridget?" Jack asked
"Well I was talking to Asher he's a new person at the school and a charming. Jack meet Asher Asher meet Jack!" I said
" hi" Asher said
" HI" Jack said

I could feel the tenison between the two and it was pretty ugly! I don't know what I was going to do but, all I know is that the two boys aren't just fighting over me. Something tells me that they already knew each other before they even met me. I know something is fishy but I'm not sure what.

" Alright boys we can all be friends" I said
"No we can't " Jack said as he swings a punch which hits Asher

Asher fell to the ground almost dead as a doornail! But he stood up and TRYED to punch back at Jack. At that minute my best friend Jim beanstalk came over to pick me up, we knew each other for a while but I didn't know until last night he went to the same school as me. I told him over text I was switching schools and coming to his. So we arranged that he was going to walk to class with me but I was happy I was in the same class as him.

"Whoh break it up!" Jim said
"Yeah really" I said
"*stoped fighting*"
"He did it for hitting on you" jack said
"Well it's true she is pretty!" Asher said
"Im leaving so be my guest and keep fighting but all your doing is proving that neither one of you are fit to be my boyfriend Come on jim!" I said
"Downer." Jim said

I was still mad enough to become an evil queen sorry evil queen. Jim knew so he took me away from them like he said and we were walking in the halls to castle design but before he stopped me and some how cooled me down. I was on my way to castle design with Jim beanstalk and we love that class together I mean like besties! But all I kept thinking about is Jack and Asher which is so weird because I barely know them. Well anyways I was stumped not knowing what to do would they hate me if I stopped talking with both of them? Will I ever be able to choose who i still want to hang out with? And once I realized that I was in fact talking to myself I decided to get some help, so I turned to jim for advise.

"Hey jim what should I do?" I said wispering
"I don't know but I would not talk to them for a long time!" He said