Chapter twelve Snow

Bridget's P.O.V

We saw the giant mistletoe above us. And looked at each other and thought maybe just a friendly kiss. So I kissed him on the cheek and I looked over at the window and saw jim and he was walking by but quickly walked away I could tell in shame. This time I was not going after him and also on Christmas. So I opend my present james got me a rose and looked like it was this long white rose and I asked and he said it was a special rose from wonder land but I knew about every flower in wonder land
But I noticed this one was very unique. I thought wow his gift compared to mine was way better. As he opened his gift I felt terrible. But when he ripped to the spine he knew he put the book down. And lifted me up in the air spinning me around an gave me a little kiss on the cheek I was amazed and he was a bit shocked too.

Jacks P.O.V
It was Christmas and I opened my present my room mate was gone on vacation so it was me and my presents. I was the most popular boy in school. I have so many choices of girls. Bridget should feel lucky, but she doesn't by the beganing of the school year I saw her and I was destend to get her. My dad always told me to do what's right save the day and get the girl. He was pretty stric with all of his home lessons. I wanted to go see her so I flew into her window cill because I thought I would see her and darling sitting and doing something..... But no one was there and I was getting worried. I saw all of her furnisher and posters and clothes was gone all of it was gone.
So I decided to call her but no one picked up and again I was getting more and more worried. So I went to darlings dorm I knew her from her room mate bell beauty we were friends from pre k
I went to her dorm and she opened the door.

"Hey" I said
"Hi what are you doing here?" She asked
"i need to know where Bridget is I have not seen her in days" I said
"Oh she has a new room mate" she told me
"What room"
"Room seventy two" she said
"Ok thanks" I said as I walked out in the hall way.

I was thinking maybe she had a new GIRL room mate but no. I looked over and knocked on the door and she answered the door but looked surprised. I was a bit shocked that she was shocked too.

James P.O.V

I saw Bridget open up the door it was Jack we were friends sence forth grade. I just could not BELIVE he was coming to my dorm. So as she opened up the door he hugged her. He looked at me in disbite I was not happy I could just tell Bridget wasn't happy ether.