Chapter nine make ups

James P.O.V

As we got of ship something did not feel right i mean I felt like I loved Bridget but she loved jim so I left that alone as we got off the ship we got so many nice people greeted us! And I got enrolled as a hero who needs to be killed by a girl in green tights. So I totely did not care about my destiny. And as jim left to go to his dorm I got Bridget to talk to.

"Hey bridget" I said
"Hello" she said
"I don't know my way around" I said
"Do you want me to show you the school?" She asked
"Sure and thanks the headmaster told me that there making up my schedule for me." I stated
"That's spell binding" she said

After a long day of going to the carnival and finally getting my schedule she showed me to my classes and looked at my dorm to put down my watch. She knew where my classes were and we had a couple classes together and she went off doing her stuff and I went back to my dorm and got into bed and before we got on the ship I brought some books. As I was reading I got a soft knock on the door and I opened it it was Bridget in tears balling her eyes out.

Bridget's P.O.V

After me and James went to the carnival and walked around for his classes and he played some carnival games and won me a big stuffed bear he went home and I went back to my dorm and layed down but I got kinda sick and thought of taking a walk to take a breath and a break but all I saw by the dock was jim and page holding hands.

"JIM" I yelled
"Oh hey"page said with a smerk
"Bridget" Jim said
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE TO PROVE THAT YOU LOVED ME!" I screamed crying at the same time
"No Bridget!" He yelled

I ran screaming I HATE YOU YOU JERK GET AWAY FROM ME! I was crying at that point I saw then Jim try to get away from page, she was a jerk. So I went to one person only James.