Chapter thirteen just mad

Jacks P.O.V

As I saw will on the other side of bridgets shoulder I stood next to james then not soon after me and him man hugged and Bridget giggled her laugh is so sweet. But tonight I wanted to tell her about the snow fling and James was not invited. So it would be me and sweet sweet bridgets laugh. I was going to pull her a side and tell her but she pushed me a way and said she was heading out in the snow I quickly patched up her rejection and asked if she liked the cold and she said yes that would make a great snow fling. I thought to myself. I was going to go on about snow but she interrupted me and said James are you coming. He soon after said I'll catch up later I am glad I got Bridget all alone. Until a girl rushed and hit into her she fell I caught her it's like fate was telling me to kiss her but I did not I just looked at her pure blue eyes and her long pretty blonde hair. She looked in to my eyes it's like true love I can't even explain in words how magical it was. After I looked over at. This God who made me catch her she was a short looking girl with horns and hazel eyes she looked me dead in the eyes and said watch where your going some little girl was not going to scare me I was the most popular guy in school plus she looked like a little flying monky from the wizard of Oz then I thought wait the wizard of oz is coming oh no I asked who she was but all she did was give a grin with her pure white teeth shining almost so perfect I said I will not ask again I order you to tell me who you are now.

"You wanna know?" She said
"Yes" I said
"Well I am malificent." she said
"Oh ok that explains a lot so yeah I am jack frost how do I not know you?"
"Because I'm not well known around here." she said plastering a fake smile
"Ok well are you new?" I asked and looked back to see Bridget left to go out in the snow I was amazed she left me but kept talking to this girl. She was so beautiful and I Never call someone beautiful unless it is Bridget but i liked this girl she's dark.

Malificents P.O.V

this boy I hit into was quite a unique person. Also some what amazing. I could remember him from kindergarten. He looked way better now and cuter did I just say that yes I did.
He looked at me like he remembers me but it looked cute he asked me such random questions like do you like snow? Do you like ice? I guess they were not all weird to him you know the story Jack Frost whatever. I liked being at ever after high.

James P.O.V

After Bridget left with Jack I was not worried I am not the jelly type I just sat in bed reading and watching tv. Also watching snow flakes fall. I am not one of those people who get up and love the world and go out to play in the snow I mean I like snow and all but my only memory of snow is shouveling when I was young.

Jacks P.O.V
I did not know what it was but I felt this weird feeling and I don't know what it was? I could tell I have never got this feeling so I went to Cupid and asked she is th counselor of our school not just for love for everything so I asked and she told me only one thing LOVE!