Chapter 14

Part 14

Dakota's POV

Why is Matt here anyway ? It bothers me. Eloise has told me about him a week ago but 'til now he doesn't call or anything. Thank God. I hope that he will never find out my phone number or worse my adress.

I'm so happy now. Why all bad things have happen to me when I'm happy ? Don't panic, Dakota.

Right. Everything is fine now. Maybe he gives up ? Or he start to think that meet with me doesn't make sense ? He probably already left. I want it to be true so much. Thought that he's somewhere out there, wants to meet makes me sick.

But if he didn't do anything 'til now, maybe he won't do anything at all. I smirk. Who am I kiding ?

If he wants to hurt me I know he'll do everything that he can to reach his goal. Once I though that he loves me, but it was long ago. Relationship with Matt was the biggest mistake of my life. Everytime when I think about it...I feel tears...Oh no, no, no. Don't cry.

Jamie's moan brings me back to where I'm now. He buries more in my body. I smile sliping my hand in his hair rubbing him gently. Now he's sleeping with his head on my chest and his arm flipped by my belly.

I look down at his peaceful face. He's having a little smile on his face. I wonder what he dreams about. Even now in the middle of his sleep, when he's wearing only his pajama bottoms who handsome. And so, so hot.

And his mine. All mine. I smile when I remember what my mom said. He's my prince. I kiss the top of his head and slowly I fall asleep.

***

I'm on the set. I have nothing to do now so I'm just looking out of the window. I don't know why but in the past few days I was doing it quite often. Someone could though that I start freaking out.

Why am I doing this ? I'm just scared, really scared. But I won't tell anybody about that. Not my mom, dad even Jamie. Especially Jamie.

The reason ? I'm not sure how will he react when I tell him about my past. Because it's really terrible. I want to forget about it, not bring it all back. Suddenly I jump when I feel someone's hands on my shoulders.

-Hey, it only me.

I relax when I hear his voice.

-Sorry, I just...I guess I was really deep in my thoughts.

Keeping me in his arms he start to examine my face.

-Are you okay ?-he finally asks.

-Yes.

Simple question, simple answer. I try smile to confirm what I say, but the look on his face makes me believe that it wasn't convincing.

-Jamie I'm fine really. What makes you think it's not true ?

-I don't know...You were different in the past week. Though sadder, even scared.

How did he...He really knows me so well ?

I look down. What am I suppose to say ? My ex-boyfriend is out there and I'm scared that he may do something to me or worst to you ? Yeah, I'm sure that he won't have any problem with that.

I feel his soft fingers on my chin when he makes me to look him in the eyes. I don't know what I can see in them but I breath sight of a relief. Because I see a smile on his face and his eyes are full of love.

-Dakota, I care about you. More than you think. You can trust me with everything, I'd do anything to help you.

-I know-I say squeezing his hand-And I trust you with my life. But I don't want to drug you into my ugly past.

I see that he wants to say something so I quickly interrupt him.

-Jamie I really want this to work. You and me. I want this more than anything. And that's why I think we should stay away from any problems.

I put my hand on his cheek, because I know already that it can calm him.

-But I promise that I'll tell you everthing soon.

He's still unsure but I know that he gave up for now. I smile at him and he quickly does the same.

-Lets go-I say catching his hand-Sam is probably waiting for us.

***

Jamie's POV

-Dance with me-I say offering to Dakota my hands.

She's wearing this beautiful pale pink dress, and she looks stunning. I couldn't wait for the scene where Ana and Christian are dancing. In real life I don't dance often, personally I think I'm really bad in dance.

But now I can do an exception. Because I'm more than sure that she's great in it. I pull her close to me, one of hands holds hers and other is on her waist. She puts her free hand on my shoulder and we start to sway in the rhythm of music. Frank Sinatra ''Witchcraft''. My father used to like it.

After a minute I'm sure that I was right. Dakota is wonderful dancer. Light, delicate as a butterfly. Dress lies on her body in the most perfect way. One look into her eyes is enough to makes my heart jumps, and even forget that we're on the set.

I'm amazed when I discover that I'm not such a bad dancer. But I think it's only because of her.

I'm also happy when I see that her mood is much better. In the last week she was sad. And the thought that I didn't know why and couldn't help her was killing me.

I'd do anything to her. To make her happy, safe, loved. But I will not push her into anything, I want her to trust me. She will tell me if she wants.

Our future is more important now than our past.

PS:I still can't believe that like my story so much. I appreciate you all. And that's why I'll be posting as often as I can. Here you have another chapter, comment please.