Forever&Always (part 20)

The rose in my hand wasn't enough to show how much I wanted this all to go away , She had been gone 2 days, and in two days I haven't slept. I sat in my room doing nothing but staring blankly at my wall. I missed her, It happened all way to quickly, and all I think about is how unfair it was. how much it hurt to realize that she was gone.

people gathered around the grave. Sorrow glued to everyone's face, I didn't recognize a single person.

I was the last to walk up and place my flower down.

"I love you mom" I whispered. holding my tears back.

Everyone left. Leaving me alone, As always. Left to fend for myself. It was always this way, whether my mother was here or not. Alone was my middle name.

"hey" The deep voice came from behind me. He entwined his fingers with mine and sighed.

"I didn't even know her name" he bit his lip.

"Angel, my mothers name was Angel" When I exhaled, my chest was jagged and stuttered.

"She loved you Danny, don't put the fault in your hands"

"Its just too much Zayn. Way too much."

" I know, things will only get better from here, She's in a happy place, I can assure that" He squeezed me tightly and then let go.

"Zayn.."

"yeah?"

"I'll come" I turned to look at him. His brown eyes were mesmerizing.

"come where..?"

"I want to live with you.." I was pretty sure I had a smile on my face, not a big one, but enough to make myself realize that I hadn't smiled in ages.

"really"

" Yes, I really do"