Forever&Always (part 9)

a good 2 minutes went by, and the scene around me became very dark. what amazed me was that not long after , sunlight peered through the cracks of all the trees. it was beautiful. Zayn pulled a branch back, and used his other to tell me to keep going. when I passed him, he let go of the tree and followed. Instantly, my eyes widened and I was astonished at what was in front of me . Water. Water was everywhere, orange and pink reflecting on it from the breath taking sun set. off in the distance I could see a loon , alone, swimming peacefully .

"this ... is.. wow" I turned around and looked at him, his eyes were focused on the waterfall that splashed not to far from us.

"beautiful isn't it?" his gaze dashed from different parts in front of us.

"I'm not very romantic , I'm more the kind of guy who just wants to sit on a couch and talk, but I mean, I only just met you" he smirked.

"honestly, I wouldn't mind that, but this, this is so much better than going to see a movie or eating at a fancy restaurant"

we laughed together at my comment.

"I'm glad you like it, danny"

"you remembered my name?" I shook my head, I only just realized how stupid it was to ask such a question.

"I couldn't see a way to forget " he stepped closer to me, our faces only inches apart. I could nearly hear him breathing . His warm hands wrapped around me, resting on my hips. Our noses brushed against each others, And it was a matter of seconds before our mouths met. It was like a trance, his lips were warm and gentle , like he was trying not to hurt me. I was pretty sure we were both having a hard time parting away, but I didn't want it to end. my hands slid around the nape of his neck, it felt so right , it was perfect , everything was just so perfect.