╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝Oʜ... sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪs? Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?❞

 sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪs? Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|
TBA

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|
TBA

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝ Tʜɪɴɢs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. Tʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴅ❞

 Tʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴅ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Some may call Melinoe childish. But the truth is she's just a little naive and a bit immature. Due to being a fairy and experiencing life in a different realm. Human concepts sometimes fly over her head. For instance, Brair called Melinoe a "tool" once jokingly and Melinoe confusingly said "I can't be a tool. I'm a fairy?" And even after some explanation, Melinoe simply responded with "oh. So if I'm a tool then... you're a wrench?" Yeah. Human behavior can sometimes fly over her head. At least words with double meanings. But she is surprisingly very emotionally intelligent. Though it is due to her emphatic abilities. So even if words confuse her she can tell how a person feels which helps her put together social situations. Still, she has a lot to learn. Even a lot to try, so you may find her taking joy in the little things. Like having sweets, going to different stores, even school excites her because she's never been. She makes everything an experience which may be annoying to people. But she's just having her own fun and it's best to just let her have it. She's persistent when it comes to her friends and some hold holding her back from doing something.