AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there Kissers.

I would like to remind you that this book, story rather is a Non fiction. Name, place and scenario is true. At first I have no plan to write this because it's too heavy to read and to write, but here I am writing the worst year and experience of mine.

I choose to write this story to distract my loneliness, anxiety and depression that I've been experiencing for almost  9 years. I carry all of it by myself, at first it's really hard to handle but I'm getting used to it. Every night is my perfect time to bring out my pain, agony and what so ever.

The story entitled "Cruel World Have Happiness" is based on a true story of mine. And it says that even you experience a hardship in life there is a happiness that will keep you In a good state.

I write this story to share all of my experience about life. I always says that my life sucks but in the end I got scolded by someone whom I cherish and love the most. Hindi ko kayo iniinggit ha!? HAHAHAHAHAHA :))

I play my own game called 'Hide 'n Seek' which is " hide your pain and seek your happiness". I want to tell to all of you that hiding your pain isn't good idea. To free yourself you should buried and forget your past that keep drowning you, even if it's hard.

After you read this please keep it to yourself and to those who  experiencing this kind of pain I hope this story will help and give you a courage to free yourself and seek the happiness you deserve.

Life isn't unfair, we just need to accept the reality and go with the flow  because life will be better when you experience the hard life. We are all worth it to live in this world.

Read this with all of your heart, and I hope you learn a lot from me and this story. Fighting :)

Plagiarism is a crime...