"Come in" - He said and again started his work.

"Sir, Miss Maya is outside she wanted to meet you." - Sachin said looking at his boss.

"Why she is here?" - Kabir asked without looking at him and continue doing his work.

"She said there is some important work related to business." - Sachin said again.

"Ok, send her." - Kabir said closing the file.

"Ok sir."- Sachin said and went out.

After one or two minutes later Maya barg in room.
She was wear Navy Blue blouse and white short scurt.
She walked seductively and sit in front of Kabir in chair crossing her legs. Kabir was looking at her with disgusted. Her face was full with over make up. She smile and bite her lips. Kabir roll his eyes. She was looking at Kabir deeply.

"Miss Maya will you tell me why you are here?" - Kabir said irritatedly.

"Actually I wanted to meet you so I came here. I know you also wanted to meet me." - Maya said she stand up from her chair and went and sit down in his lap.

"What the f*ck you are doing" - Kabir said and throw her on the floor. He was fuming with anger.

"What happened don't you also want this. I know you also love me it just you ignore me because of your wife. I also like you so much." - Maya said standing up from the floor.

"Shut the f*ck up. Are you out of your mind Maya who told you that I love you. I love my wife did you get it." - Kabir said loudly.

"I know you are not bore from her yet, but it's ok I can wait tell me when you get.......... "- Before she could say more her hand tightly.

"Don't say a word further about my wife or else it will be very bad for you. how the hell did you think that I will love a person like you. you are nothing but a sl*t. I love my kitten so much she is possesion. "- Kabir said in his angry tone he was still holding her hand tightly.

"But I love you I know that bitch had definitely done some black magic on you. I will kill that......" - Maya could say further she get hard slap on her cheek. It was so hard that her lips start bleeding.

Kabir slap Maya tightly on her cheeks and shouted.

"What did you say about my kitten. Did you know who is real bitch here its  you. Where you saw some hot men's you start following them  like a bitch. Then you start trying hard to get their attention like a s*ut. Don't mess with me because I know your whole history.  If after today you are ever seen around my wife, I will make your life worse than hell. Get the hell out of here before I lose my patience or else it will be last day of you." -  Kabir said all things ruffling his hair because of anger.

"K..Kabir" - Maya still wanted to protest.

"JUST F*CK OFF" - Kabir shouted so loudly that she gat shaken.

She start walking towards the door while wiping her blood which was in her lips. While walking she was thinking something. Then she smirked and slowly her smirk get wider.

______________________________________

In Penthouse

All friends were sitting in near of Shreya while she was sharing her story. But suddenly she stopped in middle and start crying.

"Shreya please tell us whole thing or else we can't help you. I know it's too hard to
remember the things which you wanted to forget. But you have to told us."- Anjali said.

Shreya continue her story.

Flashback start :-

"You deserve to die. Anyone who come between us will directly go in heaven." - Soham muttered looking at the lifeless body of gaurd.