Abhi? Did she just call him Abhi? Wait she didn't knock either! Why he's not scolding her?

I saw a smirk on her face and this Mr. Rude is expressionless as always.

I will deal with this man and moron later but now I have to search for Abhigya!

I came out of his cabin and started walking out.

"Bhabi maa where's bhai?" Abir came towards me.

"He's busy. Let's leave! We have to find Abhigya!" I replied and thanks to him he started walking with me without asking any questions further.

I called one of my friends who is an ethical hacker to find Abhigya's location. 

He called back in 10 min and said her phone got turned off in a mall and sent us the location.

After we reached the mall and requested the security footage for which they didn't agree at first but after DSP sir sent his officers they showed us the footage.

We saw Abhigya leaving the mall with a man and a woman whom we never saw. 

Abir sent the pic to Abhigya's friend and said the other girl was their friend and she saw the man when they went to a college camp last month.

We managed to get the car number and the officers traced the car within half an hour.

It's already 6 in the evening and Abhigya's phone is still off. It was off for the last four hours. Her friend called again.

"Hello, Abir bhai!" We can observe the horror in her voice.

"Ha Misha what happened?"

"Bhai Neethi's brother he's missing from yesterday. Their parents said she left in a hurry after getting a call and she was begging someone during the call that she couldn't do what they were asking."

"Shit! Misha relax and go home. We will take care!" Abir replied.

My heart started racing so fast. Bhai reached the airport and called us. He was expected to be here in an hour but due to the weather in Hyderabad his chopper couldn't take off and he came to Bangalore by road and flew from there.

We briefed him about the situation. The officer who came with us sent his other team to search for Neethi's brother.

After a 20-minute drive, we are standing in front of a guest house where the car is parked. These 30 minutes were the most horrible 30 min of my life. We walked in with my heart still pondering in my chest.

When we opened the door it looked empty but soon we heard a scream. Abhigya's scream! We ran in the direction of sound.

I saw a rascal trying to kiss her forcibly!

"Hands up!" The officer with us shouted pointing a gun towards him.

He looked shocked at first but did as asked.

Abhigya ran to us and hugged Abir at first and then me. She was sobbing.

"Calm down sweety! We are here! We are here!" Abir said assuring her.

The officer dragged that rascal out into the living room.

"Spit it!" Abir roared. This is the first time I have seen him this angry but again it's his sister who was about to be forced.

Bhai reached there and Abhigya ran to him and he hugged her close to his heart. She started sobbing more.

"Shhh!  I'm here baby. No one will harm you!" Bhai said pulling her closer by her waist.

"Ishaan he.. he tried to force himself on me." Abhigya said between the sobs.

Abir got free from my hold and started hitting him. I was holding him for the very same reason.

I managed to pull him back letting the officers do their duty.

He confessed that Abhigya slapped him when he tried to misbehave with her friend and he did this to take revenge. He kidnapped her friend's brother to blackmail her friend to get abhigya to the mall.

This time it was Bhai who lost his control and started to beat the shit out of him. I tried stopping him but in vain.

6 police officers pulled him back and took the person away. Thank god they took him or else one of these men would have killed him. Even though I wanted to kill him I had to stop these two from losing control and doing something.

We went home and the elders were sitting in the living room discussing something.

"Where did you all go?" Kaka asked.

"Shopping kaka sa." I lied. I don't want them to know all this. Abhigya was holding Bhai's hand tight and trying to control her tears.

"What happened to sweety?" papa asked.

"She bumped into something and hurt her leg bade Papa," Abir spoke this time.

"I'll take her to room and apply some medicine," Bhai said lifting her in bridal style. 

We followed him to her room leaving elders to continue their talks after assuring them Abhigya was completely fine which she was not.

******************************************************************************************

A/n: Hey people! Hope you are all doing fine! Here is an update as promised.

Please vote and comment!

You can chat with me personally too if you want to give me any suggestions! 

Your support means a lot!