𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 69

Start from the beginning

"She's probably pretty. Though, not to the point she can overtop mom's beauty." Leonia states absentmindedly as she picks up a pink envelope.

"Who? Who, can't overtop Mistress's beauty?" Tra questioned as he heard Leonia self-talk

"I-IT'S NOTHING!" Leonia exclaimed frantically as she waved her hands around, embarrassed that her baby brother and Tra heard her.

Tra then noticed a familiar envelope in Leonia's hand.

"Ah, that person?" Tra questioned towards the pink envelop in Leonia's hand's.

"It's the Young Lady of the Count Heinna's Family." Tra states.

"Henna....?" Leonia questioned as she looked at the pink envelope.

"Someone who admires the Duke." Tra responded with a laugh.

In an instant, an image Eupicra telling her about the Heinna Family. She know realized it was the older sister, who insulted Eupicra.

"Thanks to her, it was warm last winter." Tra said though behind his words what he really means is that she had alleviated his worries about the firewood that he had to fill into the fireplace. Thanks to that, it was an open secret what was called 'firewood' among the servants of the Capital Mansion.

"That's a bit! What about her sincerity...?" Leonia questioned, I mean she was upset about what she did to Eupicra, but the sender was sincere, and she thought it was too much to treat the letter as firewood.

Instead of making excuses for that, Tra tore a letter from Young Lady Heinna with a letter knife..

Leonia looked at Tra who opened the letter she then looked up at him with amazement. The letter was addressed to her dad, though, and she admired his guts to open it. However, it was also only for a moment, because Tra handed the letter to Leonia as Amadeus also looked at the letter with her.

"Let's see, I love you, Your Grace." Leonia read out as both she and her baby brother looked at the letter. Bright red ink first stood out.

 Bright red ink first stood out