Chapter Five: Makt

Start from the beginning

Thorvald quickly gets out of bed and walks to the eating hall...

"Everybody- Choose a seat!" Sigmund shouts once again.

Thorvald went ahead and sat next to Olaf in the eating hall...

"Alright everybody, a tragic event happened last night, a fellow soldier of us has committed suicide... It was Harald... We found him behind the barracks at the big tree, he impaled his sword through his own heart-" Sigmund explains.

Thorvald just couldn't process what he was hearing, everything went deaf, everyone around him, even his own thoughts sounded deaf, he could hear his heartbeat in his ears.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!-" Bjorn shouts as he shakes Thorvald.

Thorvald woke up in his bed gasping for air...

"Are you alright Thor!?" Saxa shouts.

"Wha-what happened?" Thorvald asks.

"Well, first I started tapping on your shoulder trying to wake you up because your body started to get extremely warm and then all of a sudden you started sweating and your eyes started to glow orange, that's when I shouted for my father to help you..." Saxa explains.

"Oh... Thanks mr. Bjorn..." Thorvald says with a smile whilst shaking his hand.

"No problem kid, just don't scare us like that again..." Bjorn says and walks out the room by closing the door behind him.

"Wait... This- This doesn't make sense though?" Thorvald says.

"Why?" Saxa asks.

"Because I vividly remember you telling me I should leave before your father catches me?"

"Umm... What? I never said anything like that?"

"Seriously?"

"Mhm, seriously."

"Funny..."

"Was it a dream?" Saxa asks.

"Yeah, but a very realistic dream, like I could feel the wind blowing in the dream and stuff, it was crazy how realistic it was..."

"Must've been a vivid dream then..." Saxa replies.

"Vivid dream?" Thorvald asks.

"Basically just a very realistic dream."

"Huh..."

"What was the dream about then?" Saxa asks.

"Well first you told me to leave and go to the barracks, which I did, when I approached the front door of the barracks, Harald was standing outside the front door whilst the wind was howling through the stables, I then had a chat with him and then went inside the barracks to go and sleep, then Sigmund woke us all up and ordered us to the eating hall, that's when he pronounced the suicide of Harald..."

"Yeah... Um... None of that happened, Harald is literally right outside there planting seed." Saxa says and points outside her bedroom window to Harald planting the said seed.

"Listen, I need to leave..."

"Why?"

"Because I need to get ready for the day..."

Thorvald stood up from the bed, put on his boots and walked down to the little nearby river...

As he arrived at the river he took off all of his clothes and went ahead to go and wash himself and his clothes in the river, but he came prepared and brung a towel with him so that he wouldn't be walking back to the village in soaking wet clothes & armor...