Chapter 12

"Jinah". I pot the girl at the school's gate. 

"So would you care to explain to me, Shine?".

I nod and then I grab onto her hand and said "Warp".

The two of us pop up in front of the hospital. 

I then said "Sorry" and walk. "So I have been evaluated and I'm an S-rank hunter. And i get a bunch of privileges but they are under a pseudonym. I contacted the association and told them to find your father since he popped up in a gate a couple of days ago".

"Oh is that why you and oppa went missing?".

I shake my head and said, "Jin went into a dungeon so I went to the states to get your dad back in one piece".

She nods and we arrive at the room I open the door.

Jin's hug nearly crushes the box of fried chicken.

"Jin".

"...". He hides his face into my shoulder, and he sighs. "Mother woke up. Thank you so much...".

"That's great can I see her".

"Yeah". Jin's eyes are slightly puffy, I wipe his tears.

"MOM". Jinah hugs her mom bawling as her mom rubs her back.

"Shine". Their mother smiles at me. "I heard from Jinwoo that you were the one who got the potion. So thank you".

"It's no problem and I'm glad your back".

"Speaking of which". Jinah looks at her brother still clinging to me. "Do you two have something to tell mother".

"No". Jin's actually red right now.

"My... I didn't know that the two of you started dating". Their mother smiles. "Jinwoo do take care of Shine she is precious and a good daughter-in-law okay?".

Jin shakes his head and stutters as he suddenly lets me go and sighs"N-No w-we aren't dating".

"Right you two are practically married at this point". Jinah sighs.

"Anyway, you should be able to get discharged soon. I'll talk with the hospital to find out when".

I walk out and Jin follows. Jin instinctively hides me behind him and I spot Jinchul over his shoulder.

"As much as I'd hate to interrupt the moment there's a man who wishes to meet you both. Hunter Association's chairman Go Gunhee. He's waiting for you here".

Me and Jin nod and walk with him.

The corridor is long and the both of us walk for quite a while. Finally, the two of us make it to the room and I spot a familiar man.

"Hunter Sung Jinwoo?". The man holds his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Go Gunhee".

They shake their hands and I grin.

"Hunter Shine Wolfert. It's nice to finally call your name".

Jin looks between the both of us and said"Do you two know each other?".

I nod and said, "Yeah I know the chairman because I already was a Hunter under the name of Hunter Alea but I told him to keep my identity under wraps so yeah a long time".

Jin was shocked but nodded.

I turn to the chairman and said"So gramps do I still get privileges?".

Go Gunhee stares at me in thought. "Don't do it in front of the media. But yes". He then says "Would the two of you please take a seat". The two of us sat down and Jinchul hands me a cup of coffee with wiped cream

"Thank you Jinchul". I said as i grin.

He nods before leaving.

"There's still another re-examination left". Jin said as he raises a brow.

"Well, that's just an excuse". The chairman smiles. "Now onto the main deal".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm alive so don't worry I hope you guys like this chap and comment if you want longer and more chap not just on Sunday but on other days as well I would be happy to do it my mum came back yesterday and my laptop is fixed so do not be shy to request for me okay?.