Chapter 9

I feel myself dying as Jinho is asking me if Jin is going out with Songyi.

"No, they're not dating. Jin took Songyi and me to a C-rank dungeon and it ended up being a red gate. We arrived home around 4 am yesterday because we were stuck for so long." I said.

"Oh".

-&-

I watch as the soldiers kill the monsters and I summon Hak.

"Can I at least collect the crystals..." Jinho sobs."I feel like I lost my job."

"Hak give some crystals".I said as Hak gives me six and I hand them to the sobbing Jinho."Feel better?".

"Slightly".He pouts.

'Wait a minute isn't this around the time that Jin's father comes back'.

I reach for my phone once I finish the last dungeon of the day and I call a familiar man.

"Woo Jinchul".I speak into the phone."There's a man that's going to come out of a portal in the states, I'll be getting evaluated for a rank soon, if you successfully get the man back into Korea then I'll do whatever the organization asks of me".

"That's a big gamble. Even if w are forced to give away your rank?".

"You know better than anyone about my abilities. Convince the chairman for me, and I'll go in person if you'd like. I need that man in Korea no matter what".

"Even if the price is too much?".

"do whatever it takes".I said then I lower my voice."I want that man in Korea alive".

The line goes silent for a while before the man sighs."What is the name of the man that you want?".

"Sung II-Hwan."I said.

"Oi Shine you coming or not?".

Jinchul sighs before speaking again."I'll do what I can to the fullest".

"Thanks".

I hang up and wander into the restaurant.

"I'm sorry hyung-nim sunbe I wanted to take you both somewhere more luxurious for our last time".Jinho mumbles.

"No, rather I'm worried that this won't suit the taste of a young master from a rich household".Jin smiles.

"No worries".I said as I smile.

"What do you plan on doing from now on?".Jin holds his cup up."Since the raids are over."

Jinho speaks about his ambitions and I see Jin thinking over his relationship with Jinho.

"What will you two be doing from now on?".

"We'll be out of contact for a while".Jin speaks."There's somewhere we have to go".

"We?".

"Do you want to come or you don't want to?".

"Oh come on I will always go with you so don't worry".

"Hyung-nim Shine sunabe if I'm being a bother to you both please let me know.I won't bother you anymore".

"Jinho".

"Yes Hyung-nim".

"What am I to you?".

"I have an older brother who is 10 years older than me".Jinho mumbles."He doesn't like me so we haven't spent a lot of time together. By comparison, Hyung-nim is someone who has saved my life and also helped out with my problems to me Hyung-nim is more of a brother than my real brother."

"If that's how you think of me".Jin holds his cup."I will consider you as my younger brother."

"Hyung-nim".Jinho sobs.

"There there".I smile as I pat his back."You're still my favorite dongsaeng too".

"S-Sunabe".

"C-CAN I HUG YOU BOTH?!".

"Hay hey! You're drunk!".Jin panics.

But that doesn't stop Jinho from hugging both of us though.

"NO! I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE AWAKE".

"There there".I pat him on the back as he sobs into my shoulder.

But I couldn't see the face Jin was making because Jinho was sobbing into my back it was a bit mad that Jinho was hugging me but he can't do anything about that because he knows that Jinho only sees you as his sunabe nothing more nothing less and a bit happy because I'm so kind to everyone and don't know the cruel world out there that's why he is getting stronger so he can protect me and make the sure that I don't leave his side he shakes his head and goes to watching the TV as Baek Yoonho covers for the both of us.

I then go to him and ask him"So when will we be going?".

"I was thinking tomorrow".

"I literally get no break from you it's as if you just want to do dungeon after dungeon and not spend time with me at all".

Jin panics as he says".No No, I do want to hang out with you but if we were to finish this dungeon we will have a lot more time for ourselves I promise you I will buy you everything you want you can consider it payment for everything you have done for us and for the time you're spending with me".

I blush as he continues to ramble and Jin saw it and blushed as well we both laughed as we drank way and took Jinho in a taxi to his home as we went to ours.