chapter 3

Jin was leveling up very nice and I meet him and said"Hey Jin their is a D-rank dungeon want to go"He said"Sure why not I cloud use some exp". So we went their and I saw Hwang Doung-Suk and he said"Hello are you the last Hunter's that will be joining us". I said"Yes me and my friend here are both E-rank Hunter's I hope you don't mind". He said "No you can hold onto the bags for us".

When I tried to take the bag Jin took it and said" Here I will hold it for you". I noded but I did not see the stare he was giving me it was....but we went and meet Jinho and he said "Hello my name is Jinho and I'm a D-rank hunter " I said "My name is Shine and my friends name is Sung Jinwoo " . Jin waved so we got inside and it had been an hour till we got to the bosses room till we heard an a big bang and when we turned ouroned we saw that the exit was blocked.

Then Jinho said "Don't worry I will protect you". But he was shaking so I turned to Jin and said" Jin this here will be the perfect opportune to to see how much you have grown so be a dear and kill the boss". While I was saying that Jinho was staring at us with wide eyes while Jin was looking at me like a sick love person but I did not notices that because I had my eyes clouesd and he said "Sure I will show you don't worry OK".

So he started fighting I went to Jinho and said" We aren't false ranker's he just went through a double awakening so shush shush OK". Jinho noded and he was looking at Jin with sparks in his eyes I wanted to lol but I could not so when he killed the boss the exit was removed and there stood the lizard's and they were lafing and said that it was to esay and when they saw us with no harme done to us they went to Jinho and said "So you killed the boss ey so how about you kill this E-ranker's and we will let you live".

Jinho shoke his head and said" No it was not me ho did it but someone eles". I saw Jin looking at the system and their it was the quest to kill them his eyes went wide and looked at me and I took his hand closed my eyes and said "We have to or me or you". Jin was  looking at me with so much...and I did not see that in the system their was a notified but it was blocked like their was someone that was ...but he said" No I will do it I don't want you're hands get in dirty OK".

After he said that he went and killed them and I went to him and hugged him and Jinho was following us and I said "So you tow will get the ever thing I don't need it so take it". So they traded and parted ways and went to Jim's home because I could not leave him so I did and spent the night heir. We we're talking playing games telling jokes and stories about when we we're children it was nice but I still could not see the look Jin was giving me because my eyes would anyway be closed.

But then Jin said" Hey Shine why don't you sing a song for me". I said" sure why not do you have  a song in mind". He snook his head so I though and chose this one it was something I would sing to my siblings in my past life it was  called "Come Little Children".

As I was singing I saw Jin close his eyes and  put his head in my lap I though nothing of it and continued to sing  and run my hand's through his hair. After I finished I saw that Jin was a sleep and let him be and slept with him till the next morning.