Shiho was talking to Yuusaku-san. I looked at her for a long time, lost in thoughts when she realized what i was doing and after looking me in the eye for a few moments she quickly looked away.

My fault...definitely.

I looked at the others who were already moving towards the entrance and i followed them.

When i wanted to enter the hospital i felt a hand tightening around my upper-arm and pulling me back.

I turned around to get the sight of the person and to my biggest surprise i saw Shiho in front of me.

She looked worried and that i didn't say a word only made it worse i guess. After some moments she finally decided to speak.

"Ran-san..I...wanted to apologize for.."

"Don't." - I cut her off. Maybe my voice didn't reflect the same expression i was feeling because I saw her turning pale a little and i clarified myself:

"You don't have to apologize.."-I told her with calm and soft expression.

"I've been thinking. You know..at first i was angry but then i realized that you just wanted to protect us by holding in the truth." - Then i had waited a moment to see whether she wante to say something or not. But it was obvious that she couldn't so i continued:

"I'm the one who should apologize. I shouldn't have been so rude to you last week in the hospital. I'm sorry." - I smiled at her and she relaxed a bit.

"It's fine. I totally understand how you felt." - She replied.

"So..it's settled then. No more childish behaviour, right?" - I asked anmd she nodded.

"Then let's go. The others are waiting for us."

We went in and we went straight towards Shinichi's room. As we reached it i heard Yukiko-san say that only three of us should go in and she looked at me:

"Ran-chan. Are you coming?" - She asked and i shook my head horizontally then i turned around:

"Shiho-chan should go." - I replied while i was looking at Shiho.

"Ran-san..you don't have..."

"It's okay. Now's your turn." - I smiled at her.

She hesitated at first but then she nodded and ran up to Yukiko. Her and Shinichi's parents went inside to listen to the instructions of the doctor.

A moment later we saw Araide-sensei coming towards the room.

"Hello everybody." - And with that he went after Shiho and the others.

I went back to Kazuha-chan and Sonoko.