Chaotic Awakening

A/n: NEW TWS

Y/N's favourite pjs is either of these, you can pick :))

You couldn't sleep, you were struggling

You couldn't sleep, you were struggling. It was really annoying, it was probably because of all the emotions you went through that day. Usually you could sleep very easily, since what happened. It was almost 11pm, usually you went to bed really late, unless something happened. You put on your favourite pyjamas to make you feel more relaxed. Didn't work. Read a book. Didn't work. Until finally, you just drew in your notebook for a bit until you got exhausted. You finally got into bed ready to go to sleep, it was now 12:30 so it wasn't that bad time wise at least. Drifting into the darkness of sleep, you smiled, finally it wasn't a struggle to do simple things. Like sleep, brush your teeth, wash your face and other stuff. It was now about 2am, Y/N was asleep. You thought that Sylvia was as well, until you woke up to yelling downstairs. It sounded like 2 people arguing. You wanted to stay in bed and go back to dreamland, however you thought that Sylvia could be in danger. So you quickly put your hair up, grabbed your house coat, tied it and began walking downstairs. You began to recognise the voices, it was Lucille and Sylvia arguing. As you were following the sound of their voices, you looked outside a window and saw Miranda's car. Which confused you, you didn't question it, you were to tired. Opening the door to the living room, everyone who was there earlier in the day besides the young girls.
Everyone noticed you at the same time, Sylvia began apologising for waking you up, but Lucille started yelling at you explaining what was happening.
"OH MY GOD, Y/N! GET YOUR SISTER TO CHANGE THE DATE OF THE DANCE, I GOT A LAST MINUTE PERFORMANCE I NEED TO TEACH THE TEAM!"
You were way to tired to deal with this, you sat on the edge of the couch to try and not pass out.
"Okay, so you have a performance thingy the same day as the dance?"
You were trying to compute what was happening.
"Okay, no, don't get Y/N involved. Y/N, go to bed, I'll deal with this."
Sylvia interjected. You were about to get up to go back upstairs, but then Lucille started talking to you again:
"But, Y/N is the only one you'll listen to. Y/N, make her change the date."
Lucille argued.
"Wait isn't the dance at night? Performances are always in the day."
You recalled Lucille telling you that the cheer squad only did performances in the day so everyone could go home and sleep.
"Yeah but we'll all be exhausted!!"
She complained.
"Jeez, what's that like?"
You sarcastically remarked.
"HAH TRUE!"
Angie yelled. Her squeaky voice hurt your head like hell. Donna covered her mouth. You just went back upstairs, and wished Lucille good luck with the performance.