Learning The Truth

2 weeks had passed. You had only left your room to go to the bathroom. Your hygiene was shit right now, you showered once which was really bad for you. You hadn't spoke to Sylvia since she helped you, even when she came in to check on you, you were either asleep or ignored her. It was really difficult, you felt as if you had no support. You had moved in with Sylvia after your mother started drinking again. It felt like these two years were hell, especially because you had exams to do. It felt like everything was your fault.
'If I wasn't here, everyone would be happy. Mum was right, I shouldn't be here.'
Through out all of your sobs and thoughts, you hadn't noticed the door opening. You did when they turned the light on.
"Go-go away Sylvia, please."
You could barely talk you were crying so much.
"Oh, Y/N.."
That's not Sylvia's voice, it's Miranda's. You looked towards her from under your covers to see 5 shadows.
'Fuck, why now.'
It was the siblings and Miranda.
"Please just leave."
You were struggling so much, you could barely talk and having a depressive episode. The light went off and the door shut so you assumed everyone was gone, until you felt an indent on your bed.
"I said-"
"I know what you said but I'm not leaving you like this."
It was Alcina. You were conflicted, you were so happy to hear her voice again but you were still mad. She layed down next to you and moved the covers to see your face. Your face was red and puffy. You were sweaty and honestly disgusting but she didn't seem to care.
"Here...we wrote down an explanation for you."
She pulled out a piece of paper and began to read it. You were listening very intently you didn't even notice you got so close to her, still under the covers. She noticed but didn't say anything. She explained the Cadou and what she was. She also explained that when she's older she'll look completely different. And then she explained the others. After she finished the details of her siblings she moved onto Lucille and Sylvia.
"Sylvia used to babysit Miranda's child and Miranda became like another mother figure for her. A year later Sylvia volunteered for the Cadou since she wanted to help. As for Lucille, she was just like you at first, completely clueless. However when she started developing feelings for Donna we had to tell her."
You understood everything but you were kind of shocked. Well not kind of, you were just shocked.
"Wait is that why you were smelling a candle when I was bleeding? Because the lycan."
"You remember the most random stuff Y/N, but yes."
"What about the girls?"
"Oh, they're my maids, I think of them as my daughters at this point. They are also injected with the Cadou so they can guard the castle."
"Got it...WAIT CASTLE?!"
You were so excited. You came out from under the covers and were face to face with her.
"Well-"
"YOU HAVE A CASTLE!!!"
"Y/N stop yell-"
"OH MY GOD CAN I SEE IT??"
"Y/N."
"..."
"Sorry you are right next to my ear."
"oh sorry.."
"Hey it's okay, and yes, you can come anytime."
"YESSS!!! oh wait...yesss."
You both began laughing. The both of you hugged and just stayed like that for a moment. You had missed her so much and so had she, you were hoping this moment would never end.
"Am I allowed to ask something kind of dumb."
Alcina isn't the type of person to ask dumb questions, so you wondered what she would consider dumb.
"Sure?"
"Uhh, do you- do you want to go to the school dance with me?"
You were in shock, why would she want to go with you.
"You want to go with me?"
"Yes, if that's okay?"
"Let me rephrase that, you want to go with me?"
"Why would that matter?"
"Hello? Miss most popular girl in school that every man wants?"
"I don't even like men, besides you're way better than them."
"Well, look at me then look at you."
"...do you not want to go with me?"
"Huh, no no no, I do, it's an honour. I'm just confused why you want to go with me."
"Well-"
As she was about to explain we heard Karl shout:
"OH MY GOD JUST ACCEPT IT YOU BITCH!"
"I DID KARL, ARE YOU DEAF?"
"I HONESTLY THINK SO, AFTER HEARING YOUR VOICE!"
"I'll beat-"
"HAHA YOU CANT SAY YOU'LL BEAT MY ASS BECAUSE YOU CANT LOSER!"
You turned towards your drawers and grabbed some money.
"Alcina, can you do it, I'll give you 10 bucks."
You heard Sylvia laughing from downstairs and Karl complaining.
"Okay no, you guys aren't-"
Miranda tried to de-escalate the situation.
"Sure love."
"I'm going to change, so I'll be down in a minute to cheer for you."

A/n: I think I got the timeline of events wrong lmao but I'll figure out how to fix it. Also I don't own any of the characters besides my OCs :)
868 words