Movie Day

Spoilers for some horror films!! Mainly Scream and The Black Phone.
Also NEW TRIGGER WARNING SO READ THAT FIRST <3
The outfit Y/N changes into:

Also NEW TRIGGER WARNING SO READ THAT FIRST <3The outfit Y/N changes into:

Or this if you prefer

Y/N walked downstairs, you had brushed their hair and teeth, as well as changed

Y/N walked downstairs, you had brushed their hair and teeth, as well as changed. When you got down you found out that the fight didn't happen. They also found out that the girls, Lucille and Angie was there as well.
"Damn you could've told me there was this many people."
They were all going to watch a movie, Miranda went to get snacks. You sat next to Alcina and Sylvia. Angie kept giggling for some reason, nobody really knew why except Donna.
"Don, tell your doll to shut up."
Karl groaned as he was looking through things to watch.
"Sorry, she's giggling because of Sylvia's threats."
Donna explained while also giggling.
"Huh?"
You were very confused, what do they mean threats?
"Oh, Sylvia knew Alci liked you for ages and threatened that if she hurt you in anyway that she'd kill her."
Moreau stated whilst laughing. You looked at both of them now also laughing. Suddenly you heard a yelp, you all looked towards the sound and saw ice cream on the blonde girl's face. Angie and her were having a food fight at the back of your living room.
"HEY STOP, ITS A MESS BACK THERE!"
Sylvia began to yell, she was always the one who cleaned up and you cooked. You and Donna began laughing even more. It all went to hell when a bit of food made its way onto Lucille's shoulder. She let out a dramatic gasp and ran over to fight them back. Before she could Sylvia pushed her down next to you.
"Y/N, hold her back."
Sylvia demanded, you were about to and then realised that Lucille had the Cadou as well as everyone else in the room.
"HOW AM I MEANT TO?"
You argued.
"Oh fuck yeah, just try."
When she said that you just didn't do anything. Since you didn't do anything, Lucille just ran to the back.
"Y/N, WHY ARENT YOU-"
"BECAUSE ITS EITHER I GET BEAT UP OR THERES A MESS I DONT HAVE TO CLEAN UP!"
You both were arguing with each other, Sylvia didn't want to clean up but you didn't want to be attacked.
"We should watch Scream!!"
Karl interrupted both fights going on. Everyone went silent, and then sat down. Lucille next to Donna, Miranda next to Karl and Moreau, the girls sat on the floor. Angie was of course on Donna's shoulder and Y/N between Sylvia and Alcina. You had actually never seen Scream, at least the movies, you watched the series on Netflix, it was kind of shit but it wasn't awful. Once you told them you hadn't seen it, Karl had an evil grin.
"Why are you smiling like that, you look like the Joker."
You asked Karl, kind of worried as to why he'd be grinning like that.
"Because we all know you get attached to characters very quickly, so we'll be hearing you sob when one dies."
He replied.
"Wow thanks, I feel so cared for."
You responded, sarcasm laced in your voice.