Feeling Betrayed

When you got there, Karl was there sat next to you, he could tell you were tired but you just wanted to get through this class. Usually you enjoy History but right now you just wanted to go home. Then suddenly a voice came through the intercom.
"Students, we are on a lockdown, code L."
Karl looked worried, nobody else knew what the codes meant besides the 4 siblings, you were going to ask them but before the teacher could lock the doors, he sprinted out. Everyone was stunned but you were worried something would happen so ran after him.
'This is probably the dumbest decision I have ever made.'
You thought to yourself as you tried to figure out which way he went. When all of a sudden, a creature walked around the corner. It's tall physique, mangled face and it's razor sharp clawed hands made you horrified. It hadn't noticed you yet, so you tried slowly backing up but then you bumped into something...another beast.
'Just my fucking luck.'
It began raising its clawed hand to scratch you, before it could you sprinted. You had no clue what to do so you kept running. Then you finally found Karl.
"Karl! There's a bunch of weird ass monsters, we should call the police, or animal control? I don't know."
Karl looked terrified when he saw you.
"Ohhh I'm so fucked, Y/N you shouldn't be here."
Then Donna showed up, with a floating doll?
"Uh, okay, am I on drugs or something? WHY IS THERE A BUNCH OF WEIRD THI-"
As you were yelling Karl covered your mouth.
"STOP! Mother will kill me if she finds out you know about this."
You were so confused. A floating doll was on your right, there was a bunch of mangled creatures in the halls and now Karl and Donna don't want you to say anything.
"I'll explain it to you later okay? Just hide in the changing rooms for now."
Donna told you, Karl looked pissed she was going to tell you but they knew how stubborn you were so he agreed. They grabbed your arm, which hurt a bit but you tried to ignore it. As you were walking you saw more of the weird creature but you also saw something new. A hoard of flies came near you and then the flies turned into 3 different girls.
"Are you guys gonna tell me about that or do I need to wait for that to?"
You asked, obviously pissed and confused. You could of been killed but they aren't telling you anything.
"Ooohh this is Y/N isn't it?"
The red headed girl asked. The girls looked very young, probably like 10-12. They began whispering and making kissing noises?
"Now isn't the time guys, Alci will kill all of us."
Karl grunted. After what felt like eternity, you made it to the changing rooms.
"Okay, we'll be back okay? Just incase something happens, Cass will stay here with you."
The dark haired girl waved at you. You waved back but you were nervous, you weren't good with new people.
"OOOHHH CAN I STAY WITH THEM TOO!"
The doll asked, you had heard her talk already and it confused you at first, now you just don't question anything.
"Sure Angie, but don't be to much, Y/N isn't a fan of loud noises. Also the lycans may hear you."
Alright so the doll was called Angie, and the girl is Cass. The others left and made sure the doors were locked and they blocked it with some metal or something. There was an awkward silence but you noticed that the doll was shaking very aggressively.
"...are you ok-"
"WHATS YOUR NAME? WHATS YOUR BIRTHDAY? WHO IS YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS? BEST FRIEND? WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD GOOD? WHATS YOUR WORST FEAR? FAVOURITE SHOW? FAVOURITE MOVIE? WHATS YOUR DREAM CAREER? FAVOURITE FOOD? FAVOURITE COLOUR? DO YOU LIKE HORROR MOVIES? DO YOU LIKE GOREY STUFF? YOUR DEEPEST SECRET? MENTAL ILLNESSES? FAVOURITE SONG?-"
"Angie, Donna literally said to keep quiet."
Cass cut Angie off.
"The only thing is, I am also curious about those questions."
You felt kind of uncomfortable but since you didn't want to annoy them so you answered as many of the questions you remembered. It took at least half an hour to answer all of the questions they had, fortunately they seemed happy with your answers, besides the fact you didn't tell them your deepest secret, mental illnesses and about your childhood. That was to personal for you. The rest of the time you just kept hearing Angie rambling.
'Angie would get along with Lucille, she talks so much.'

Probably a hour later you heard yelling outside.
"Heisenberg, Donna, girls! I cannot believe you guys would allow Y/N to know about this!"
It sounded like Alcina, you were perplexed, why would she be annoyed, you thought she trusted you. You felt really hurt honestly, you had no idea why though. It felt like you'd been stabbed in the heart. Cassandra seemed to be able to tell how you were feeling.
"She's just trying to protect you, trust me."
You swiftly wiped the tears from your eyes, you didn't even notice you were crying at first.
"Why would she need to protect me?"
You asked, sniffling. Randomly, Angie went towards the door and started banging on it, she wanted to go back to Donna, you just assumed she wasn't good with emotions. Speaking of which, you were confused on how Cassandra was so good with emotions, she looks like a child.
"How old are you Cass?"
When you asked that she looked panicked, like she wasn't expecting that, almost like she didn't know.
"Uhh, 11? Yeah, yeah 11."
As she said that Angie just got louder, you were so confused what was happening. You were going to ask another question when the door opened and Karl was there with Alcina, Donna and the other girls.
"Come on, let's go."
Donna uttered. You all began walking in awkward silence, and you were going through so many emotions. Probably because you were still exhausted. It was like the whole spectrum of emotions, you were going on a slide that went through all of them.
'What the fuck? Are they just not going to tell me why I almost died. Maybe I could ask Miranda? She would tell me! Wait no Karl said something about not telling her.'
Your brain was over-working in just a couple of minutes. You were so focused on your thoughts you hadn't even noticed you had stopped walking. And it turns out, they didn't notice either because you were all alone. The thing that got you out of your head was feeling a piercing pain in your back. You turned around to see the creature again, Donna said they were called 'lycans'. It had scratched your lower back and it was about to bite you but you grabbed a book from a table nearby and whacked it.
'Shit, WHAT WAY WERE WE GOING?! FUCK!'
Luckily you could see Miranda's office, so you just ran to that. You were pounding on the door. The monster was prowling behind you, getting faster and faster. At the last second Miranda opened the door, saw the situation and dragged you inside. You looked around and saw everyone you were meant to be following, Lucille, Sylvia, Moreau and of course Miranda.
"Wait, do you guys know and I don't?"
You interrogated Lucille and Sylvia.
"Is that seriously all you care about? YOU'RE BLEEDING OUT Y/N!"
Karl screamed at you.
"YEAH BECAUSE YOU DIDNT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK THOSE WERE!"
You both started arguing.
"Stop."
Miranda suddenly interrupted.
"The more Y/N argues the more tense their body gets. The more tense their body is, the more blood comes out of them. Also you three, get out."
You had completely forgot you were bleeding, you were also confused as to why Miranda was sending out three kids. You looked at the girls and back to Miranda.
"Miranda, those are children and you're gonna let them go out?"
She seemed stressed so you were trying not to annoy her at all.
"You'll understand as soon as Karl and Donna tell you what they were going to tell you. Now sit down and let me fix your back up."
You did as she said and looked at Karl and Donna, hoping they'd explain. They weren't doing anything. They kept trying to not look at you. You rolled your eyes and just looked around the room and saw Alcina with a candle to her nose. She seemed anxious.
"Wait! IS NOBODY EXPLAINING IT TO Y/N?"
Angie suddenly yelled. Everyone stayed silent.
"Lay down please."
Miranda ordered. Again you listened but you felt extremely uncomfortable. You made sure nobody could see your face so they couldn't read your emotions. Little do you know, they can tell exactly how you feel. Lucille and Sylvia couldn't tell how you felt but they could hazard a guess.
"...am I allowed to ask why Lucy and Sylvie know, and I don't? And I don't want to hear it's to protect me."
There was a silence for a bit.
"It's because Lucille is dating Donna so she kind of has to know. And Sylvia helps Miranda a lot."
Karl was the one spoke up.
'Good to know Donna and Lucille are finally together.'
As you were thinking, the wave of exhaustion hit you again, this time you couldn't even fight it. Tiredness brought a gun to a sword fight. Darkness surrounded you until it took over.

You woke up at home, anger took over your body. You could barely move but you threw everything you could get your hands on out of frustration. Books, a mug, pillows and your plushies, but then you felt bad for throwing your plushies so you had to get up to get them. But then you couldn't get back into bed out of pain. You just gave up. You were done. You wanted to erase the moment you played basketball with them. Then you wouldn't of spoke to them. You wish you stayed home and played video games and went to the auditions later that day. You decided you weren't going to talk to anyone who was involved. Which included Lucille and Sylvia, it pained you to do it but you couldn't face them. You left the group-chat that you had with them and blocked them all. As soon as you did Sylvia came into your room. She could tell you were miserable.
"Can you-"
"Go away Sylvia."
"At least let me help you back up."
Reluctantly, you nodded. She grabbed you and put you on the bed like it was nothing. Which just confused you even more, Sylvia never did sports or anything athletic, how is she so strong. The rest of the day you just scrolled online and watched nostalgic videos, to when times were simpler. Littlest Pet Shop and Monster High mainly. You missed those times and wished you could go back. Hours went by, you decided to just go back to sleep. As the exhaustion hit you tears rolled down your face, knowing that this marked the end of what you thought was the best time of your life.

A/n: I just want to say, remember to read the description for TWs and I'll say at the beginning if I add anymore. Also I only own my ocs, Capcom owns the rest <3
1928 words