Chapter 1-1

Miyeon's POV

I sat down on my sofa and turned on the television to watch the news. I was left alone, again. My husband, Myun-Ki, was working late again. "Last night, the famous Korean actress, Cho Miyeon, was spotted with a mysterious man. They looked really close with each other. Many fans believe that the man is the person that Miyeon was reportedly dating." I never told the public about over relationship because I did not want Myun-Ki to be hurt. I was used to seeing news about me so I changed the channel.

"A woman, aged 25, was reportedly killed last night. She was alone at home. Police reports have said that the house was a bloody mess. Beside her, there was a note, written in the victim's blood saying 'I kill for fun'. This has led to the police thinking if a serial killer was behind the incident. I shuddered at the thought of it. How would someone be so cruel?

time cut - 1 day later

As usual, I sat in front of the television to catch up with the news. It's been a daily thing for me whenever Myun-Ki was working late. I would watch the news until he came home or until I fell asleep. Seems like I fell asleep last night first. In the morning, I was on the bed and he had already left for work. I hope he was not being forced to do long hours. I looked at the clock, it was 10:59.

"Another piece of news that just came in. Another woman, aged 27, was killed last night. The way she was killed was similar to that of the woman that was killed the previous time. Police believe that she was killed by the same person. A surveillance camera footage showed the face of a man. The police has marked the person as a major suspect, please contact them if you know anything about it. " The reported said as the picture of the suspect was shown.

Just then, the door lock clicked and I turned my head to see Myun-Ki walking in. I did not have time see the face of the suspect as I ran into his arms. "You're finally back babe." I said happily and gave him a soft peck. I noticed he was watching the television screen, he was a little worried. "You've seen that news too?" He pointed at the screen and asked me.

"Yes. Why? Are you okay?" I asked, very worried. "I'm fine. I'm fine. It's just that I went to the site of it and the way the woman died was so creepy. She always had her hands tied behind her back, her jaw was always pressed against the stairs, causing it to dislocate and a sharp pain. Then, three bullets were shot from the back through her chest. I am just worried." He replied, looking really scared.

Myun-Ki was a detective working for the police. He was always at the site of crime scenes and figuring out who did it. He walked over to the sofa and turned off the television. "Let's go to bed. It's so late already." He told me. I could not help but feel he was hiding something from me but I still felt happy that he was finally home.

Gone [(G)-I-DLE fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara