A special day 2

En başından başla

Beomhan's savings money that he earned himself, not from their parents. And that's still around 800k.

"We're done!" Beomhan said to the waitress lady at the counter.

"Hoorrayy! You did it! You guys may leave and come back again some day!" She cheerfully said with jazz hands and poses.

Beomgyu found that part of the café weird but overall the bear cave is amazing.

They respectfully bowed as they left the place while Beomhan stayed back a little to pay. They waited in the car for him to come back.

When he did, they all had another spot to go to. This one is called the jungle life.

Not a reaaaal jungle, but actually is an outdoor adventure maze game that has tons of clues and is basically like an escape room except no ones locked in a room! Just help out the pretend jungle animals that really need it and avoid the bad ones. (Not a real place btw.)

"Save the monkeys, sloths, bears, giraffes, toucans, and elephants from hunger. Find bananas, leaves, berries, insects, and grass to feed these poor hungry animals. Watch out for wolves, lions, leopards, tigers and bears." Soobin read the rules sign out loud.

"Damn, a real life simulation of the jungle. We gonna get eaten?" Taehyun snickers.

Beomgyu slaps his arm. "Nope! Let's go!" He excitedly pulls Taehyun in the maze.

"Wait! We gotta stick together!" Jay shouts. He ran after the two, Beomhan running after him as well.

The three left behind didn't realize and soon they were separated. They ran inside the maze to look for them. 10 minutes after.

"Idiot Jun, I told you we didn't need to read it again!" Soobin scolds.

Yeonjun defends himself. "What do you mean?? It was Kai who didn't know the rules!"

"Scuse me? I didn't mean you had to read the sign 5 times in a row!" Huening exclaimed.

"Whatever the reason was it doesn't matter! We lost them." Soobin sighs.

They look around the big maze, dejected and astray. Big words, I know, but I don't know any other way to describe it.

Meanwhile with the others.

"Oh my gosh. Is that? RAMEN?!" Beomgyu exclaimed, pointing at a bowl of ramen on the floor. It's wrapped up and sealed tight.

"Nah, what the actual fuck?" Taehyun side eyed the ramen.

"Why is there a bowl of ramen in this place? Did someone drop it?" Jay questions.

"Probably? Omg." Beomhan said when he saw a girl carrying a purse with so much ramen bowls inside it.

"That's a lot of ramen." Beomgyu gasped, staring at all the ramen. He held the ramen in his hand out and walked towards the girl.

"Wait, noo, we could've kept that." Beomhan mumbles, sarcastically upset.

"Excuse me. You dropped this." Beomgyu said to the girl.

"Woah! You found a ramen bowl! That's great." She smiled at him, not reaching for the ramen in his hand.

"Yeah, I found it.."

"Mhm! You get to keep it."

Beomgyu lowered the bowl "Wait wha?"

"Like I said." The girl then turned around and left. Everyone watched her carefully. They soon understood what happened when she took a ramen bowl out of her purse and put it on the floor. She was leaving a trail of ramen and whoever finds it gets to keep it.

Yeonjun suddenly appears and takes the bowl she just placed down, along with a tired Soobin and Huening Kai following behind him.

"Yes! Another one!"

"Yeonjun Hyung, pleaaase. Slow down! I can't run anymore." Huening Kai huffed.

"We get you love ramen and once was in an ad for ramen but you literally have plenty of ramen stacked in your room." Soobin groans.

"Psh, but it's FREE RAMEN!" Yeonjun exclaimed happily.

"Guys, there you are." Jay said walking over to the four.

"Hii, Binbin hyung, lame hyung, Kaining kai~!"  Beomgyu waves to greet them.

"Wha- lame hyung?! Seriously??" Yeonjun glared at the younger.

"Yes. Also you want this?"

"RAMENN!" Yeonjun snatched the ramen out of Beomgyu's hands.

"We still have to save the animals." Taehyun said.

"Oh yeah. Hunny, would you mind?" Beomgyu asked, blinking his lashes towards Taehyun's way.

"Yeah, I know." Taehyun then flew up and spots all the items they needed to get. He flew back down. "Found them, let's go."

"Nice! I love our advantage. Ha. Ha. Ha." Beomgyu said with laughs.

"This game is a scam. There aren't any lions, tigers, or bears in this maze." Taehyun states.

"GaSp, nO bEarS?!" Beomgyu huffed.

"Let's just go." Beomhan chuckles.

They soon found themselves out of the maze.

"Nice." Soobin said, stretching.

Huening ran out to the exit. "Omg, freedom!!" He squealed with joy.

"So, what are you gonna do with all that ramen?" Jay asked Yeonjun.

"Heh, what do you think?" The other smirked, hugging his ramen that were stacked in his arms. 7 bowls, 3 packages, and 2 cups were found.

"Yeah, you'll eat them." Taehyun said from above.

"Taehyunie." Beomgyu called. Taehyun went over to him. "I love you." He smiles.

Taehyun smiles back. "I love you too, sunshine."

Next stop, home.