MOA

"Welcome to the Mall of America where everything is expensive!" Yeonjun exclaimed, his arms out. After the restaurant, he drove the boys to the biggest mall in America.

"Eh? Expensive? Pssh, not for me." Beomgyu struts a pose before walking like a model into the mall.

Taehyun laughs and follows Beomgyu inside. The two looked around in awe as it was their very first time being in the biggest mall.

"Aha, yep. This is the best place to do some shopping~" Yeonjun sang, putting an arm around Beomgyu.

Taehyun scowled his face and shoved Yeonjun's arm off him aggressively. "Mine!" He huffs.

"Possessive much?" Soobin raised a brow.

"Psh, like you aren't?" Huening states from behind. "Man, I hate third- fifth wheeling. Why did I follow you guys again?"

"Because you came to my place and was like, gUys, lEmMe iN." Beomgyu sassily imitates him.

(Think of Beomgyu's "Try it!" imitation of Soobin. TO DO Episode 76.)

"Yeah- well- anyways. Omg is that a Sanrio store?!!" Huening kai scurries away.

"Ight, I'm going with him. Come come Beomie Hyung." Taehyun followed Kai.

"Ack- okay!" The other squeaked, following his precious ghost.

Soobin and Yeonjun just stared at them walking off, leaving them alone again.

"Soo.. wanna go to the food court?" Yeonjun suggests. "There's bread?"

"Definitely."

So the two foodies went off to eat some yummy food that was ridiculously expensive. For broke people at least. They have a lot.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were following Huening Kai around the Sanrio shop. It was a small room full of Hello Kitty and friends type of things. There were plushies, posters, stickers, snacks, etc.

"Omg guys, it's a hello kitty ramen cup! We gotta get this for Yeonjun." Huening shows the two the cup.

"Haha, yeah! I saw the way he looked at the ramen back at the restaurant. He'll love this." Beomgyu wriggled his eyebrows in a teasing way.

"I love that idea." Taehyun stifles a laugh. "I bet they're eating ramen right this second."

"We just had lunch though??" Beomgyu raised a brow.

"Meh. Sounds like Yeonjun to me. And I bet Soobin's eating a ton of bread. He loves that stuff so much." Huening Kai states.

"How do you know??" Beomgyu questions him.

"Eheh, so I may or may not know everything about him, since I used to have a crush on him.. uh- BUT! I know I can't s-so I gave up my feelings for him." Huening rambles on, admitting something he meant to keep secret.

"Wowz. Did not have to tell us your full life story." Taehyun stated blankly.

"Ah- that's- a lot.." Beomgyu scratched at his neck, slightly in the same way Taehyun does.

"Please don't tell them- I don't know what came over me but I just had to tell you guys.. a-anyways, how about we get this for Soobin?" Huening held out a Cinnamoroll squishy.

"Hey! Looks just like him! Alright I'll pay for these. Didn't you wanna get something, Kai?" Beomgyu asked.

"Nah, I don't see anything I want here. I'll go to the bathroom real quick, if you'll excuse me-" he then ran out of the store as fast as he came in.

"Hm, kinda worried for him.." Beomgyu pouts.

"Yeah.. like he's super duper out of it now." Taehyun frowns.

"Can you go check on him? Hidden."

"Definitely! Be right back." Taehyun kissed Beomgyu's forehead and flew away.

Beomgyu sighed, paying for the two things Hueningkai wanted that were for Yeonjun and Soobin.

Speaking of those lovebirds..

"Mm~~ These noodles hit the spooot~!" Yeonjun said in the most dramatic way a person could eat ramen.

The two were sitting at a table in the middle of a ramen and bread vendor.

"Yeah! Sho yummy!" Soobin said with his cheeks full of bread.

They felt uneasy all of a sudden, their senses leading them to look to the left. Running straight into the bathroom was Huening Kai.

"What's up with him?" Yeonjun questioned after seeing the look on his face.

"I don't know.. but I don't like it.. we should go check on him."

"I agree. Let's go." Yeonjun and Soobin then gather their food and pack them up to go. Well, Yeonjun had like a little bit left so he just gobbled it up and threw the bowl away.

The two then follow Huening Kai into the public restroom.

"Hyun.. it's okay. I'm alright."

"No, it's not okay!"

Yeonjun and Soobin stop in their tracks and look at each other. They could hear Huening speak but not Taehyun, making it seem like he was talking to himself for any other person. But they know who 'Hyun' is. They eavesdropped on their conversation because why not?

"I know I got upset and ran off, but I really didn't mean to let it all out. It was supposed to stay secret.."

"Now that we know, we can help you, Kai! Me and Beomgyu will help you."

"Help with what? Getting rid of these feelings? Hyung, I can't!" Huening cries.

Soobin sighed, leaving the bathroom. He couldn't eavesdrop anymore, feeling ridiculously anxious and regretful. He didn't want to listen in on something private.

"Damn, so he has feelings for someone?" Yeonjun questions, following Soobin out of the bathroom.

"Sounds like it. Let's not tell them we know- I feel bad for whatever the situation is.."

"Wasn't planning on it." Yeonjun then wrapped and arm around Soobin and they walked off together, back to the Sanrio store because that's where Beomgyu is.

At least that's where he was before. He is now walking around super lost without a source of knowing where his friends are. By now, he was halfway around the entire mall.

"So.. tired.." he huffed tiredly. He spots a nearby bench to sit on, it quickly got taken by some couple. "Oofie."

Beomgyu looked around and saw a giant Ferris Wheel. His mouth dropped in awe. It was the first time he saw a whole amusement park being inside a mall. No wonder it was the biggest mall in America!

He ran towards it, looking down below to see all the fun activities around. All those fun rollercoaster rides. "I need to call them." Beomgyu said to himself.

He needs to ride these rollercoasters.