Nickelodean Universe 2

Start from the beginning

Except, Soobin and Yeonjun sat out for that last one. Zip lining across the whole place? Too scary for those guys. Beomgyu was the only one who did it, the whole course.

"Woo! That was so fun!" Beomgyu gleamed as he got off the bottom of the slide.

"Had fun?" Taehyun asked with a smile.

"Of course I did!" Beomgyu jumps up and down in one spot. "So how long did I take?"

"Well, the zip line was only a minute long." Soobin said.

"And the course?" Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with hopefulness.

"Uhm.. 15 minutes."

Beomgyu's jaw dropped. "Excuse me? I took that long climbing that??"

"Yeah. When I was watching you, I felt like falling over." Hueningkai shivered.

Beomgyu face palmed himself. "I could've done better."

"That was pretty impressive to me." Yeonjun states. "I didn't even go."

"Yeah! Forget the time. Realize you completed it!" Taehyun ruffles his hair.

"Hehe, I guess you guys are right."

"Guys! Enough of this! I wanna ride the carouseeeel!!" Huening Kai jumps in, pointing at the carousel spinning round and round.

"Ahem. Hyuka, not gonna judge or anything, but that's for babies." Yeonjun said.

"Whaaat? Who said they're for babies? Come on Kai!" Beomgyu grabbed his hand and left for the carousel.

"Oh, I'm definitely going too!" Taehyun flew with them.

"Pfft- these babies."

"Shh, Junnie. You're ruining the fun." Soobin walked away after saying that.

"Wha- childish." Yeonjun huffs before following the others.

They scanned their ticket and all rode the carousel. After their ride was over, everyone gathered around a bench. Beomgyu and Soobin sat while the other two sat. Taehyun was just floating in spot.

Yeonjun had a huge smile on his face. The others began to tease him.

"Soo, childish, hm?" Soobin smirked at the older.

"Psh, whatever." Yeonjun pouts, looking away embarrassingly.

"Yeonjuunieee Hyungg~ Just admit that you love carousels like we do!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Nope! It's so childish." He huffed.

"Really? Because you were shouting giddy up horsie while the horse was going up and down!" Huening states.

"Did not."

"Did too!" Beomgyu laughs.

"Whatever- let's just- do something else." He sits down as well.

"Hmm.." Soobin thinks.

"Guyss! Ferris wheel! Remember?" Beomgyu points up at the ferris wheel.

"Oh yeaaah!" Kai hums.

"Beomie, what if I'm afraid of heights?" Taehyun said.

"Bruh, you literally fly up in the clouds? This isn't as high up." Beomgyu raised a brow.

"But- it's different-"

"Beomgyu did Taehyun just say he's scared of the ferris wheel?" Soobin asked.

"I guess so, yeah. He's scared of heights."

"Him?? Scared of heights? He's a ghost for crying out loud!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Shhh, don't wanna catch the attention of otherss." Huening said. "Let's just go?"

"Fine.." Taehyun mumbled.

"Don't worry Taehyun. I'll be there with you." Beomgyu smiles.

"Hm.. yeah I guess so." Taehyun smiled, feeling much better.

The five went straight on over to the ferris wheel. Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Huening Kai were on one side while Yeonjun and Soobin were on the other.

The ride went round and round until they were suddenly stopped at the very top.

"God, why are we so up high?" Taehyun frowned, clutching onto Beomgyu's shirt tightly.

"Just think of it like you're flying right now, Hyunie."

"I don't know! I've done this before and broo was I scared of heights when I was still alive."

"Well you still are now." Huening points out.

"Oh shush." Taehyun pouts.

Beomgyu gives Taehyun a kiss on the forehead. "You can fly out of here, you know?"

"I-I know.. but I also want to stay with you.."

"Aww, Hyun." Beomgyu kissed his cheek. "Is it because the ferris wheel is wobbly?"

"Well, maybe?"

"Then I think you're more scared of not being in control, rather than the height."

"Maybe.." Taehyun sighs. "Now when is this thing over because we've been on here for like an hour now."

"Ferris wheels take long." Huening shrugs.

The ride came to an end just minutes later. It takes a while for people to get on and off, so it makes sense why it takes soo long.

They all agree that the ferris wheel was their last ride, now leaving visit other parts of the mall.