"Woah, woah, woah, wait. One, you're letting a villain stay here willingly, and two, he has a damn kid?!" Quackity asked.

"Don't act you don't fucking know me, Alex. You're too good to remember my name, but I know you still remember my existence." I snapped, my years of anger towards him bubbling up.

"Let's not get worked up, alright? I know you aren't fond of each other, but now really isn't the time for revenge." Phil said. I exhaled, clicking my tongue. "You're absolutely right. Wouldn't want to start anything in front of my kid. What an awful father that would make me." I rolled my eyes. "Nooo! You're the bast papa that ever existed!" Fundy frowned, tugging on my arm. I smiled down at him. "Thank you, buddy."

"You two should sit down. Especially you, Fundy. There plenty of space over there on the sofa. You'll be separated well from everyone." Phil said, pointing to the end of the sofa where nobody was near. "I'm gonna go check on the kids."

"Woah, you're gonna leave us with them?!" I asked. Phil nodded, looking a bit confused. "You assholes have been after me for years. You leave me with them, they're gonna kill me." I said.

Phil adverted his gaze to the group of heroes.

"If any of you lay a finger on him, there will be major consequences." He said, then leaving without another word. I exhaled, looking down at Fundy with a smile. "Let's go sit, yeah? It's been a long day for you." I said, helping him around the sofa, sitting him down on the end. I then carefully sat next to him, me between him and the other heroes, him pressed against the arm of the sofa.

"I wonder how Nikki and Eret are." Fundy said. "I'm not sure, bud. We should call them later, you haven't seen them in a few days." I replied. "Last time we called was probably a week ago when Mister Blade was hugging you while you were crying. Why were you crying? Did you hear something sad?"

"Fundy- I- Haven't we talked about saying these things in front of strangers?" I said calmly, nervously shifting in my seat. "Well yeah, but I just wanna know. I don't like when my papa is sad. I was-" "Fundy. Stop. Just- Just change the subject. This isn't something we need to talk about right now. We can talk when it's just us, but for now, stop talking." I said. Fundy nodded, looking down.

I turned my head, seeing all of the heroes looking at me with slightly concerned as well as confused faces.

"Quit staring. Didn't your mothers teach you better?" I snapped. They looked away, all for one. The hero called Halo, it was. Phil said his name is 'Bad?' "Can I help you?" I asked. "Are you alright?" He asked in a very high pitched voice. "I'm fine. Mind your own."

I then looked back away.

I noticed my hands shaking. They weren't shaking much, but it was still obvious to anyone that looked my way that they were shaking. I balled my hands together, reducing the shaking. I ended up just sitting on my hands so you couldn't see it at all.

Then I heard footsteps. I looked behind the sofa, seeing Phil walking back in, Techno behind him.

"Everyone ok?" Phil asked. The heroes nodded, I didn't. "Wilbur? You ok, too?" He asked. I nodded.

"Mister Blade! You're here! Did you save anything from our house?" Fundy asked, somehow full of energy. "Some, but not much, kiddo." Techno replied. Fundy nodded, a bit sad. Techno looked over at me, seeing that I was uncomfortable. He came over and sat between me and the heroes.

"Mostly everything was burnt, but I got a few things. A couple of books, your phone, Fundy, though it's a bit cracked. I got a few of your comic books, and your stuffed fox." Techno said, pulling out the few things, handing them to Fundy. "Yes! I was hoping these were ok! Thanks, Mister Blade!" Fundy hugged the stuffed animal to his chest.

"And Wilbur, I didn't find much of anything for you." Techno said. "That's fine, it's not like I need anything." I said. "But, I didn't find these. A coat and a necklace. I didn't know you wore necklaces."

Techno handed me a brown trench coat with a few burn marks from the explosion, and a rose gold necklace with a pink flower and two green gems and two pink gems. This was my mother's necklace, and my father's coat. I didn't know I still had these.

The necklace:

"Where...did you find these..?" I asked. "In your half burned closet. Most of your clothes were too burnt to deal with, but the coat is still pretty good." Techno replied. "I didn't know you'd wear a necklace, especially one like that. Seems a bit girly, but hey, I won't discriminate. You can wear whatever you want." He said.

I held the necklace in my hands, the coat folded in my lap.

"I didn't know I still had these." I whispered to myself. "Whys that?" Techno said. "N-Nothing, it doesn't matter." I cleared my throat. "Did those belong..." Techno hesitated. I nodded, knowing what he thought.

I uncoupled the back of the necklace, putting it around my neck, and blindly, successfully clipping it back.

"How the heck did you do that?" Techno laughed. I shrugged. "Because I'm better than you." I grinned. "Ok. Who's the one that has to fix and clean every mistake you make?" He asked. "Touché."

Words: 1,630