IT'S MIXED WITH WHAT?

Start from the beginning

"It may make me Uncomfortable." You admit cutting him off fully, letting him sit there as you take a deep breath. "But i can just get super high so i forget it by tomorrow." You shrug. Randy could only have one of the biggest smiles curl on his face. Putting an arm around your shoulder as he pulled you closer to his side.

"Well then my friend lets get you some good quality weed that will guarantee you to forget everything you will see." He said. Your heart skipping a beat as you felt his arm around your shoulders and against the back of your neck, his hand draped over your shoulder. You could feel your cheeks heat up as you did your best to stay calm while you both walked into the party where everyone else was, adults of multiple children and some of the school staff was at the party just chilling out and having fun. It was all you could ask for. Fun.

_________

Taking another long drag from the bong that had been passed around between you Randy, Mr. Mackey, Butters Dad, and Kyles Dad you passed it back to Randy before blowing it out onto the ceiling above you all.

"God, has anyone ever told you this stuff is amazing." You say leading Randy to chuckle.

"I get it all the time." He boasts smugly before taking a drag for himself.

You could only suddenly remember why you were here in the first place after you had gotten substantially high.

"Oh shit, okay ill be right back i gotta go to the bathroom." You say before quickly getting up and taking a quick jog towards the stairs.

"Theu got the weed shits i guess." Gerald said as he was passed the bong.

Getting up to the hallway you walked down the hall and made your way through passing all the doors until you got to the one at the end, ready to meat your worst fear, the dark of the hallway looming over the door, the amount of weed you smoked maybe didnt help your anxiety nor paranoia but as soon as this was over. You would forget everything you saw, maybe you would remember what happened, but all the images in your bind would be blurred to all hell.

Slowly you placed your hand over the doorknob to the bathroom, you paused before suddenly swinging the door open to reveal your parents, your mother had been bent over the toilet by your father head into the toilet and he was on top of her and you couldnt bring yourself to look at them anymore before pulling your eyes away slapping your hand over your eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK." you scream out, slamming the door closed as your parents had scrambled to get off of eachother.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Your dad yelled, you could only hear the clothes shuffle and people moving you could only imagine in your head what eas happening and you waited before you heard them dtop moving.

"I am here. Because i was invited by a friend to come here to have FUN. NOT TO HAVE SEX IN THEIR BATHROOM." You scream. Your mother huffing as her hair was still soaked by the toilet water, you could only gag by the thought and your dad had given her his shirt to dry it off.

"What the hell do you think we all do at an adult party??" Your mom yells out.

"Well duh there's sex. But you could at least have the decency to do it in a room or not in a bathroom thats fucking gross man." You hiss disgusted by the thought, "Do you know how many people have thrown up and have shit in that thing in this party??? Its not fucking clean!!"