"Th-That ..just..." Jisung speaks weakly, voice quivering slightly. No way he just experienced a full on makeout session with Lee Minho.

Yet there was another knock followed by more on the door. Minho doesn't respond to the ravenette, instead he steps away from him and makes his way to the door.

Just as he opened it Jisung moved off the desk, and stays in his spot. In came Bobby with a bright attitude, as always. "Yooo wassup."

"Hi just..finishing up." Minho was the one to answer, his words came out slowly.

"Y-Yeah." Jisung muttered. Even though he really didn't need to tbh.

"Well I came here to tell y'all that assistant principal is dismissing us." Bobby tells the two with vigorous nods. "We get to leave. Also why was the door closed? Door stop got lost?"

"..yeah." Minho replied.

By the way he was talking, in firm monotone Jisung could note he was just as shaken up about the kiss.

The kiss..more than one kiss. It was multiple kisses.

"Wow how does that happen." Bobby snorted with laughter and then pointed a finger towards Jisung's direction. "Oh I see it right there next to you bro."

Jisung looked down and saw the doorstop was right by his feet. "O-Oh." He forced out a chuckle and picked it up. "How did we not see it."

"That's what I'm wondering, unless y'all were doing something else." Bobby laughed and Jisung felt like his blush bloomed down to his neck. Cause oh they definitely did something else.

God he's so flustered. Thankfully it has hard to tell since he stayed at the dimly lit side of the classroom. Where he feels he belongs.

"Toss it over here." Bobby said, holding his open palms out. Effortlessly Jisung does as told and Bobby catches it, dropping it on the ground next to the door to prop it open.

"Are you boys ready to go?" The assistant principal was heard and she appears by the door frame.

"Born ready!" Bobby exclaimed, pumping a fist in the air.

The woman inspected the classroom, with her eyes and caught sight of the gathered up pile of trash by where Jisung is standing near. "First that trash must be picked up, and second one of you take that book to the lost and found."

"I'll pick up the trash." Jisung says and goes to fetch the dustpan.

"And I'll take the book." Minho insists after and grabs the same book he was yammering about.

The woman just nods and then leaves. "Want me to accompany you?" Bobby asked Minho who gave him a effortless grin as he headed to the door. "No need."

"You got it!" Bobby said and joins Minho's side, indeed accompanying him.

They walk out the classroom and Jisung stays alone. He finished picking up the trash then dumps it into the large can each group had to take with them.

Jisung pushes it outside the class then leans against the wall and let's himself slide down to sit on the floor. He had his knees brought up, elbow propped on his knee and fingers gripping at his dark locks. He stayed there feeling dizzy, drained and still fluttery, muttering to himself the words in panic manner 'shit shit shit shit fuck shit shit shit shit shit'

So yeah all that wasn't a dream. That makeout session really happened.

How unbelievable.

★★★★★