-
Soon, all of the kids and babies have looked through their baskets and the older kids have put their treats and such in their bedrooms.

RJ cleaned up Arya, Oliver, Luca and Luci's Easter things so they won't break or have the dogs get into them by being left on the floor.

Luci kept the soft toy bunny in her hands, liking the texture. She also stayed in Will's arms, clinging to him.

"Someone is a Daddy's girl, hmm?" Will asks.

Karen and RJ meanwhile start cooking breakfast, which is pancakes made with eggs, milk and chia seeds for extra protein rather than protein powder, and fruit. Oatmeal for the babies, with fruit.

"I'm gonna paint my nails before the egg hunt." Coralei announces, and her sisters except for Arya comment that they want to as well.

"Me too!" Luca says, excitedly.

"Yes, we will paint yours, too!" Averie promises.

The family eats their lovely pancakes and fruit, looking forward to the fun day.

Luci pushes her raspberries and apple slices away, instead only eating the oatmeal.

"Does she not like apples? Or berries?" Theodore asks curiously.

"Maybe not! But that's okay, she's eating banana slices and oatmeal. She'll be fine. She is learning how to ear different foods just like Arya and Oliver." RJ says as he feeds Luci another bite.

-
And after the food and some candy gets eaten, they all go to their rooms to get dressed.

When RJ gets Luci dressed, she fusses.

"What's wrong, baby?" RJ wonders, noticing how she cried after touching a pair of socks.

"She hates socks but these are the kind that Carrie got for her and she seems to not mind them." Will says to RJ before he finds them in Luci's drawer.

"There you go! Daddy found your favorite socks!" RJ says as Luci babbles.

Just then, Arya and Oliver crawl into Will and RJ's bedroom, screeching happily.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow's Easter outfits*