*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Luci, Arya and Oliver's Easter baskets*

"Baket!" Luca says happily.

"Baa!" Arya and Oliver both clap their hands.

"The Easter baskets have your names on it, so make sure you have the right one!" Will says, making sure all of the kids have the correct Easter basket.

"We will open those, yes! Easter baskets for everyone!" RJ agrees and gets his phone out to take pictures.

"You can all do it whenever you feel ready." Will tells the kids, and Luca, Harlow, Theodore, and Arya and Oliver - with the help of RJ and Karen - start doing the activity.

The littlest kids didn't get much candy but books instead, along with soft toys.

RJ takes a few pictures and then Benji, Coralei and Averie find toys and candies in their Easter baskets.

Luci finally reaches into her basket, surprised to find a stuffed animal and several other baby things.

"You see those? Wow, that's amazing. Here's a toy bunny." Will holds the toy out, and the second youngest girl nods, taking it happily.

"Oh my goodness, Luci! What's that?" Karen says as she shows Luci the small book.

"Ooo, a book! A touch and feel one! How fun!" Will says as Luci begins to look at the book.

"You have other things in here, baby!" RJ says as he holds Luci's Easter basket in front of her.

This is Luci's first ever Easter she has celebrated with a family so Will and RJ want to make sure it's special!

"I got stickers!" Averie says with excitement.

"Wow! That's awesome, Avy!" Karen says to Averie as Oliver crawls on her.

"I got nail polish!" Coralei gets excited.

"Me too!" Averie cheers happily.

"Me thwree!" Harlow says as she jumps up and down.

"We can paint our nails together one day!" Will says as Luci continues to hold her bunny and book

Arya and Oliver begin to play with their toys and giggle loudly.

"Papi, open dis pwease?" Luca says, wanting RJ to open a pack of jelly beans.

"We are going to have breakfast first and then we are all going to get dressed!" RJ explains to Luca.

"Otay!" Luca says, kinda sad he can't have his candy at this moment.

"Can we eat our candy later, Daddy and Papi?" Harlow asks RJ and Will.

"Yeah, We can have our candy later! After we look through our baskets we are going eat some breakfast and then get dressed! We are going to have an Easter egg hunt later when Mallory, Josie, Davis and Myles." Will says as the kids cheer happily

"Aaa!" Luci says as she kicks her legs happily.

"Yeah! Happy first Easter with us, Luci! And happy first Easter, Arya and Oli!" Will says as he takes pictures of the kids.

"What did you get Benji?" Karen asks Benji.

"Cologne, candy and gift cards." Benji says with a big grin.

"Cologne! The Easter Bunny gives that now?" Karen asks as he looks at Will and RJ.

"He's a preteen, mom! You'll be surprised what happens in middle school now." Will says to Karen.