Chapter 31

Y/n woke up to the sound of her alarm, she had luckily gotten most of her homework done before she fell asleep. Y/n only has very few assignments left, which she could finish at school.  She got up, took a shower, and did her normal routine before walking out the door; unfortunately, she didn't have enough time to eat breakfast. Y/n decided to wear a dark blue cotton sweater tucked into her tight, black skirt with tight high sticking and her white converse. She decided to put her hair in a half-up ponytail and walked out of the door with her bag, the school wasn't too far and it was a nice day out so she didn't have any problems getting to school. As y/n was walking, she decided to check her phone and ended up witnessing some Toman members active on the chat... what mainly caught her attention was the chat name.

-Y/n has entered the chat room Y/n's Hoes-

Mitsuya- Did everyone get to school okay?

Little Princess- Im walking there right now... What's with the name?...

Takemitchy- I swear Kazutora! If you do not change that fucking name!

Kazutora- Or what? 

Baji- I ain't no hoe! 

Mikey- You guys are annoying, I was sleeping until I thought my pillow was coming alive from the vibration of my phone!

Takemitchy- Y/n! tell your boyfriends to change the name! It's weird! 

Kazuoptea- Boyfriends?~

Mikey- Im liking the sound of that~

Takemitchy- Yall nasty.

Little Princess- Hey Tora, could you please change the name? 

Kazutora- hm~ I guess I could~ What's in it for my, princess?~

Little Princess- :(

Mikey- don't play that shit, Asshole! Baji almost got beat up because he 'accidentally' made her cry at her house!

Baji- It was an accident! I didn't know y/n was sensitive!

Y/n- hey, I'm not sensitive! I was tired that day :<

Baji- In a cute way, my love~

Kazutora- fine, but you owe me y/n~ I'll be the judge of what happens though~

-Kazutora has changed the chat room name to y/n's dumbasses-

Y/n- thank you, Tora. that name isn't so bad.

Kazutora- hehe. Your welcome, princess~

Mitsuya- Y/n, I can meet you at the front door if you want. Just in case.

The Princess- ...I forgot about the girls... thanks for that, Mituya. I'd like to have a little company, at least until classes start.

Mitsuya- you're welcome, my lady.

Mikey- AhHHHHHH! Ken just came in... ill see you all later.

Kazutora- I should go to, bye bye princess~

Baji- Bye my queen~

Mitsuya- I'll see you then, y/n.

Mikey- Bye (nickname)!!!

Takemitchy- Let us know if anything happens.

-everyone left-

Y/n met up with Mitsuya as soon as she got to the school "Wow... you look great, y/n" y/n examined her clothes and realized that she had been so used to dressing up that she was now becoming comfortable with them. "Thanks, Takashi. Let's get going before we're late" Mitsuya nodded and started a conversation with her while they both were on their way to y/ns class. "You already most of the way through with assignments? I guess your cousin wasn't kidding when he said you were 'hella smart'" Mitsuya smiled as you laughed at his statement "This is my first-period class, I'll talk to you later, Takashi" A few students overheard you address him by first name and started to take selfies of you guys "I guess your famous now, y/n" he looked over at the group and waved, y/n did the same "I guess so, don't be late for class. I'll text you when I have time" Y/n said as she playfully and slightly pushed Mitsuya to go to class, he nodded and waved goodbye before walking away. Y/n didn't feel afraid of the school or the people anymore, she walked him, and almost like deserved, she sat at 'y/n assigned seat' and shocked everyone when they saw that this beautiful woman was y/n. Y/n looked out the window and crossed her legs as if she had no idea people were looking at her, she still didn't like being the center of attention so it's better to act like she isn't attracted to stares. The teacher walks in and everyone shuts up, y/n almost didn't notice the three girls walk in and sit right down since they weren't bitching like they normally would, the three boys, however, were trying to get y/ns attention by whistling at her or whispering words at her, but she didn't even want to waste the energy to turn her head a few inches just to make eye contact. Y/n went through school just fine, it was almost time to leave for the day and she got all of her work done. A few people would make her feel uncomfortable, but touching her hair because they thought it was cute or touching her shirt because they thought it looked good on her, it was mainly the guys that made her feel uncomfortable. The boys could come up to her and touch her butt and waist, one even attempted to touch her breast, but one of the girls that y/n beat up stopped him out of fear that they would all have to suffer the consequences. Y/n started to feel proud of herself for giving those girls what they deserved, now life would be a little more simple. A few guys asked for her number, she kindly refused due to the fact that she did not know them; however, she would always tell them that she would love to see them again around school and talk. The last bell of the day rang and everyone was leaving the school, y/n hadn't eaten lunch since she used that time to finish studying so she was looking around for restaurants to stop at. Her eyes landed at a ramen shop called 'Sugoaku', she decided to walk in and saw a lot of people sitting down and ordering. Y/n was about to leave due to being crowded but she bumped into someone "Uh... s-sorry, ma'am" y/ns head shot up when she recognized the voice, the figure looked down at her and froze while a red blush surrounded her face making his blue hair stand out even more.

"I-... is that you, princess?.... w-wait! that name came naturally... I didn't mean to say it! I-im sorry!"