Chapter 11

My pov~

"Ah! shit my moms calling haha... bye now!" Baji said as he made up an excuse to leave before he died "are you ok princess?..." Kazutora asked while cupping your cheeks and whipping your tears away "y-yes, but you all need to go home, it's late and I need to find a job tomorrow..." you said with a worried face "ah... ok..." Mikey said with a sad face, you felt bad but you did have to do stuff tomorrow. "I'll see you at the meeting ok?" you said trying to make him feel better "yay!!! ill see you then y/n chan!" Mikey said as he ran out of the door "by y/n, ill tell Takemitchy that all the heathens have left you alone, for now, ~" Chifuyu said with a playful smirk than a kind smile as he waved and left "try not to miss me too much y/n~ ill come and pick you up for the meeting before Mikey does" Kazutora said as he kissed your cheek, the blush instantly went to your face as you were stunned, you felt his hand glide over the back pocket of your pants and you felt your senses go crazy for a second but he stepped back "see you then princess~" he said as he winked and went out the door, you sat there dumfounded and flustered, you felt something in the pocket were Kazutora had touched, you felt a piece of paper. "His... number?..." 

My pov still~ in the morning~

You woke up, and you added Kazutora's number to your phone but didn't text him since you didn't want anything else to deal with that night, you got up and got ready for school. You were starting to come out of your shell but showing everyone your face was still too much and too fast. You decided to wear sweatpants and a hoodie, you didn't feel like dressing fancy today, but as you were about to walk out of the door, someone came in your door "hey! my name is Emma, Mikey told me about you..." she trailed off "what. are. you. wearing?...." she asked with a weird looking face you couldn't read, out of nowhere she dragged you out of the house "w-wait!?" you tried to ask her what she was doing but you both ended up at an unfamiliar house, she dragged you inside and went she started going through her closet, you got scared but didn't want to ask questions. Out of nowhere she through clothes at you "w-what?-"

"Just put them on please" and so you did, you felt very uncomfortable but did what she said, she reminded you of someone but you couldn't put your finger on it so you just let it be for now. Emma walked out of the room so you could change, the clothes she gave you were black very ripped jeans, and a creamed colored shirt. She told you the white vans that you were wearing were ganna have to do, you put the clothes on and you immediately felt uncomfortable since the shirt was cropped "just look in the mirror and see how good you look!" she said as she dragged you into the mirror, your mask was still om but you were amazed by how good you looked. "C-Can I still wear a mask?..." You asked shyly, she simply nodded as she took a picture of you "wait, who are you?..." you asked feeling kinda guilty for not asking sooner "huh?! did Mikey not tell you about me?! I swear he's such an ass!" 

'Wait... Mikey?... Emma, Emma, Emma... Emma! Mikey's little sister!' you saw a picture on the side of a mirror that showed a Black haired boy (Shinchorio) and a white-haired boy (Izana) and Mikey and Emma.

"Your Mikey's little sister!" you asked out of shock, now that you think about it they do look a little similar in their hair, but definitely have different faces, you would have never guessed they were siblings. but then again Mikey did say there's a confusing line of their whore mother that drops her kids everywhere after she hooks up. "Ah, so he did tell you, all good thing I hope. He can be such a child, he said he saw a very beautiful lady, and he wouldn't stop talking about you. No offense but I thought you would be looking like a stripper by the way he was talking about you. He never says that about any girl, you must be very special. I got tired of him talking so when Draken picked him up today I came to see you in your... clothes" she said, you had to process what she was saying 'beautiful?... special?... wouldn't stop talking?... is this really what he thinks about me?... even to his sister?' you thought to yourself "anyway, let's get you to school, collage is important after all, Mikey is thinking about dropping out, he wanted to join so he could learn more about handling a business, Toman own more bars than they need and he has to deal with them all" Emma said as she grabbed your hand and you both started walking out of the house "E-Emma, what about my clothes?..." you asked, "oh, ill just give them to you when you come to the meeting tonight, Mikey never leaves any detail out about you, and you can keep those clothes since there not really my stlye." Emma said, you were confused since she was talking to you like you guys were friends "by the way, were friends now (like brother like sister)  and im glad to know that your not a whore, I really like the way you are y/n" she said with a kind, bright, beautiful smile, you can see Mikeys smile in her and it makes you smile. 

"I feel like i'm going to like you a lot... Emma-chan..."