Chapter 17.

My pov~

The Toman members stare along with Mikey, all of them glaring at Kazutora "um..." you tried to explain why you had kissed Tora, but you closed your mouth and looked away. You felt shaky and scared, you felt ashamed as if you had just betrayed all of them 'Do they hate me now!? what if they leave me and I become a target to everyone who hates me!?' thoughts came into your head... until. "Y/n!~ I want a kiss too!" Mikey said as he hugged your waist and looked at you, he had his cute pouty face on him and it made your heart melt. "Um...." 

"Mikey! we need to start the meeting! oh, hello y/n" Draken came up along with Emma and Hina close by "Hey Draken, long time no see guys" you waved at Draken and started walking up to Emma and Hina "so~ Tomans princess~," Hina said getting real close as she saw everything that had happened, you got really flustered as you thought about the title "yup, she's our little princess!" Mikey said hugging you and acting like nothing happened "sorry y/n, but the meeting is about to start so we have to get ready. feel free to sit by the girls and watch, you're the main guest after all" Mitsuya said while patting your head and walking into the group of members, as did the rest, all of them either smiled, waved, or in Baji's and Kazutoras case, smirked at you. Mikey gave you a kiss on the cheek "Don't miss me too long y/n~ wouldn't want you to think you got away with leaving the school early just to get away from me for Kazutora~" he teasingly mocked as he whispered into your ear which made your breath hitch. He let go and went with the rest, as they were walking down the line of members you saw Takamitchi walking with him and everyone bowed and welcomed them, you felt proud to be related to someone as strong as him, not physically, but mentally will do. Emma grabbed your hand and walked you past the boys onto the side of the shrine to watch, many boys bumped their friends' shoulders and pointed at you. You felt very uncomfortable, but tried to ignore it "She's hot" "What is she doing here~" "Is she with Mikey~" "Hey, I heard about her" "She's related to Takamitchi!" "damn~ wanna ask if she is single later?~" They all whispered to each other until Draken announced the meeting was starting, your breath was staking away as you saw Mikey speak, you've never really believed he could be such a serious guy but he really did know how to surprise you. 

A while later, my pov still~     Why? because I'm special like that~

"Also before I forget to mention, I and the rest of the captains of Toman have met a girl; in fact, she standing over to the side," Mikey said as he looked straight at you, and along with that, so did everyone else, your face went red from embarrassment as all eyes were on you. "I want our rule to remain the same, if I ever see you disrespecting a woman, harassing women, even using your power against a woman... I'll have you kicked out or beaten; however..." All of a sudden it got cold, not a type of cold you would need warm clothes for... an evil cold, one that covered you in a sickening feeling "... if I ever see you harming her... I will kill you..." he finished, the silence made Mikey know everyone understood, you didn't know what to feel, happy he's protecting you or scared as hell, then he went back to his serious face that made you calm down. "Another thing about her is she is new to Japan and there are people who don't like her very much, if you see anyone harming her let me know and I will be grateful to you forever, she is very special to Toman. Her title to this gang is 'tomans princess'... I expect you to treat her as such" Your heart beat very fast as he looked over at you with soft eyes, your cheeks flushed with crimson and your eyes admired the scene. After the meeting ended there was a captain meeting, and you and the girls had to stay in it, it was serious apparently. Once you all got around everyone's eyes went straight to you "Y-you didn't have to do that Mikey...." you stated with a flushed face "Of course he did y/n~ You are important to us~" Baji said as he wrapped his arms around you, everyone nodded in agreement "Mikey... it's very rare for you to call a small meeting with us in it, what's going on?" Emma stated as she was very serious. All happy faces went to a gloomy, almost scary, atmosphere. 

"Alright.... we've got word from the Haitani brother... I'm not sure why they came to us about this, but a rumor is going around that the girls are our weakness" Mikey said as he looked at the 3 of you 'Haitani?...' your eyes went straight to the twins "I thought they would stop it?" you said looking at them "I guess... it didn't help much. But it's a good thing they said something or we wouldn't be prepared. We're lucky your charms helped us y/n...." Souya said looking at you, Nohoya nodded "Did something happen?" Kazutora said looking at you "W-well... when you were going to get me" you said looking at Mikey who was annoyed, but you didn't have a choice but to explain "I was going around and met Nohoya and Souya, I felt like I was being followed and found out it was the Haitani brother. The twins helped me deal with them, but they said a rumor was going on that I was Tomans..slut...." you said the last part with a shaky voice as the words still did hurt you "Y/n did what she could to keep us from fighting and got along with the other twins and they basically devoted themselves to help her out, I guess they did their part in a different way, but it was still helpful." Nohoya said looking at Mikey who was still annoyed all of this happened when Kazutora was trying to help you escape Mikey's driving. "I-am sorry..." you thought it was a good idea to apologize since you felt this was your fault, Mikey walked up to you "Sorry you went with Kazutora and hurt my feelings or sorry for the rumors that you really had nothing to do with?" he said while cupping your face "Mikey! this ain't the time to scold her for picking someone over you!" Mitsuya said, "I'm sorry... for all of it..." Tears streamed down your face as you looked at Mikey "Come with me..." Mikey said as he grabbed your hand and started to go towards his bike "Mikey! the whole reason she went with me was to stay away from your crazy driving!" Kazutora said, you almost thought he was furious for a minute, but once you looked at him, you saw he had a small smile on his face. You heard chuckling from Mikey "you act like your any better!" Mikey said with a grin on his face looking back at him "come on y/n~ let's show him how good we drive together~" and that's when you knew... everything would be alright... you got on the bike with him and instantly wrapped your hands around his torso, you were so happy to be under a gang that he was in charge of "I see Kazu treated you well, I guess now I can enjoy the way you made him feel when you picked him over me~ hang on~" he said right before taking off, you were a little scared but also happy, you hugged him tight but you rested your head on his shoulder and whispered into his ear "thank you, Mikey... I trust you with my life" 

Mikeys pov~

"thank you, Mikey. I trust you with my life"... those words rang into my ears on a loop, and I almost lost track of where I was. My body stiffened, and my breath hitched, I don't think I've ever been so happy. "Y/n..." I said looking off to the side to see her smiling at me... she took off her mask! in public!

  "I trust you'll protect me"